Visiting the French Riviera with my JK

Yvan06

Hi guys !

I already posted this video in my JK build that I'll updated once all the pieces are received, but I think that this one is better.

So here is the "Route du Sel" on the French Riviera.

Please, give me your feedback !

Yvan

BamBamDeer

I just got through watching your Video on Nice. I enjoyed this one with my first cup of coffee this morning. Thanks for helping me start my day off so well. The scenery is beautiful and you have a lot of artistic ability. I will be looking for more videos.....

Yvan06

nice video and beautiful country!:thumb::beer:

Thank you ;) It is nice yeah, but not as nice as other countries I think. And that's why I wanna move :)

I just got through watching your Video on Nice. I enjoyed this one with my first cup of coffee this morning. Thanks for helping me start my day off so well. The scenery is beautiful and you have a lot of artistic ability. I will be looking for more videos.....

Woaw, thank you very much dude ! I really appreciate that ! Feel free to subscribe to my YouTube channel if you want to see more videos :) If one day I come to the USA, the coffee will be on me ;) (Not sure if it's the good expression though...).

BamBamDeer

Thank you ;) It is nice yeah, but not as nice as other countries I think. And that's why I wanna move :)

Woaw, thank you very much dude ! I really appreciate that ! Feel free to subscribe to my YouTube channel if you want to see more videos :) If one day I come to the USA, the coffee will be on me ;) (Not sure if it's the good expression though...).

If you make it over I will hold you to that. Thanks again. My Wife has just watched your videos and started in that we need a vacation. ....We may actually get over there in the next few years. I am retired and the kids are getting old enough for auto pilot.

Yvan06

If you make it over I will hold you to that. Thanks again. My Wife has just watched your videos and started in that we need a vacation. ....We may actually get over there in the next few years. I am retired and the kids are getting old enough for auto pilot.

I might come around New York in a few weeks ;)

Otherwise, let me know if you come here ! It's nice even if a little expensive. But there are a lot of things to visit ;) If you need a guide ;)

BamBamDeer

I might come around New York in a few weeks ;)

Otherwise, let me know if you come here ! It's nice even if a little expensive. But there are a lot of things to visit ;) If you need a guide ;)

Thanks and will do....I will let you take our pics....lol

GraniteCrystal

Great job.

Suggestions:
Don't film your shadow
Film by hand as little as possible; mount the GoPro whenever possible
Don't film other cameras
More slow motion; that was awesome
Less repetitive music
Skip the intro with the map

Just my two cents! Hope this helps! Keep making videos!

Yvan06

Thanks for sharing and putting that together.
Thanks to you for commenting ;)

Cool video and area. Are those one way roads by the cliffs?
Hum, I'm not American so excuse me if my answer is wrong. It's not a one way road. You can cross a car at any moment. But it's rare and large enough almost everywhere.

Thanks for sharing. Very cool video and beautiful scenery!
Thank you very much !

Great job.

Suggestions:
Don't film your shadow
Film by hand as little as possible; mount the GoPro whenever possible
Don't film other cameras
More slow motion; that was awesome
Less repetitive music
Skip the intro with the map

Just my two cents! Hope this helps! Keep making videos!
Thanks !

For the shadow, the music and the slow motion, I'll keep that in mind for the next video ;)
For the other cameras, I tried to do it as less as possible, but for time management I had to do it in the little hill scene. :(
You don't like the intro ? I thought it was fun and I had no other intro scene... So we filmed it on our desk, by night...
I tried not to use too many GoPro. I usually use a GlideCam form my DSL, or a tripod. But I forgot it ! :doh::doh::doh:
For my shadow, you mean at 2min12 and 2min58 ? You're totally right...

If you hear closely, there is also that effing beep of the belt in the outro....

Thanks again,
Yvan

Top Bottom