Thread: WTB: recovery gear

WTB: recovery gear

Looking for a tree saver and a snatch block.

I can get an ARB 3" x 10' Tree Saver Strap - 26500 lbs Capacity for $40 and an ARB 20,000lb snatch block for $111 off Amazon so it's got to be cheaper than that but similar capacity

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteCrystal View Post
    Looking for a tree saver and a snatch block.

I can get an ARB 3" x 10' Tree Saver Strap - 26500 lbs Capacity for $40 and an ARB 20,000lb snatch block for $111 off Amazon so it's got to be cheaper than that but similar capacity
    Just in case nobody chimes in, I got some stuff at Murdoch's. There's one in Arvada and a couple way down south. Can't remember price or capacity, but they had a lot there and it fit my criteria.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Just in case nobody chimes in, I got some stuff at Murdoch's. There's one in Arvada and a couple way down south. Can't remember price or capacity, but they had a lot there and it fit my criteria.
    Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

Update: got the snatch block. Still in the market for a tree saver strap.

Update: got the snatch block. Still in the market for a tree saver strap.
    E-Trailer has some too for a good price. http://www.etrailer.com/s.aspx?qry=t...ver+strap+-atv.

Even a pretty pink one.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    E-Trailer has some too for a good price. http://www.etrailer.com/s.aspx?qry=t...ver+strap+-atv.

Even a pretty pink one.
    Yeah that's not bad at all. Thanks for link.

Pink? I'll leave that one for your wife's when she gets her JK

Yeah that's not bad at all. Thanks for link.

Pink? I'll leave that one for your wife's when she gets her JK
    I get straps from work, i work at a ship yard. I get the slings that work perfect as tree savers, if i remember correctly their rated work load is like 3.6 tons( just shy of 8k). They work good, probably double them up if you want. Ill send you some for the price if shipping if you'd like .

Quote Originally Posted by GregMort13 View Post
    I get straps from work, i work at a ship yard. I get the slings that work perfect as tree savers, if i remember correctly their rated work load is like 3.6 tons( just shy of 8k). They work good, probably double them up if you want. Ill send you some for the price if shipping if you'd like .
    Thanks for the offer! Just got a ARB tree saver for birthday so I'm all good. Thanks though!