WTB: recovery gear

GraniteCrystal

Looking for a tree saver and a snatch block.

I can get an ARB 3" x 10' Tree Saver Strap - 26500 lbs Capacity for $40 and an ARB 20,000lb snatch block for $111 off Amazon so it's got to be cheaper than that but similar capacity

WJCO

Meme King
Looking for a tree saver and a snatch block.

I can get an ARB 3" x 10' Tree Saver Strap - 26500 lbs Capacity for $40 and an ARB 20,000lb snatch block for $111 off Amazon so it's got to be cheaper than that but similar capacity

Just in case nobody chimes in, I got some stuff at Murdoch's. There's one in Arvada and a couple way down south. Can't remember price or capacity, but they had a lot there and it fit my criteria.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Yeah that's not bad at all. Thanks for link.

Pink? I'll leave that one for your wife's when she gets her JK ;)

I get straps from work, i work at a ship yard. I get the slings that work perfect as tree savers, if i remember correctly their rated work load is like 3.6 tons( just shy of 8k). They work good, probably double them up if you want. Ill send you some for the price if shipping if you'd like .

GraniteCrystal

I get straps from work, i work at a ship yard. I get the slings that work perfect as tree savers, if i remember correctly their rated work load is like 3.6 tons( just shy of 8k). They work good, probably double them up if you want. Ill send you some for the price if shipping if you'd like .

Thanks for the offer! Just got a ARB tree saver for birthday so I'm all good. Thanks though!

Top Bottom