Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: A Douche is Just a Shower: Vive La France

Quote Originally Posted by frenchjk View Post
    May I remind a few here that your knowledge of history is out of whack.....

""Y'all americans ain't even american"......just immigrants and sons and daughters of immigrants.
    If not for Americans....real ones......your forfathers would have died in the winter of 1620.
    If not for the cowardly French, namely Lafayette, you would have been whipped by the redcoats and would be a fuckin' british colony!!!
    Your a dumbass....Pottawatomie Indian is not an immigrant asshole, we are native American. And fuck you, the Americans did not surrender to the British not like the cowardly French did to the Nazi beginning on May 10, 1940 to June 17, 1940. Less than 3 weeks your penis is between your legs. If France never helped the revolution it would have just extended the war. And if we did lose we would rather be associated with the British Commonwealth. Your lucky Americans liberated France on WWII, else your parents or grandparents would have been shoved into ovens and turned into ashes and you wouldn't be here posting your shit. So I think you having your life, is because America liberated your country from the Nazi's bitch.......

Quote Originally Posted by dwvninety View Post
    .Pottawatomie Indian is not an immigrant asshole, we are native American.
    exactly..............indian saved the pilmgrims.........the rest is history. (PS: I have 4 relatives that burnt for "faits de resistance"- not all of france surrendered!)

Nitwit!
    Just a 2.8 four banger diesel Jk Sahara with aev 2.5 dualsport xt lift and premium bumper and Cooper STT Pro in 33"......

The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar

A Douche is Just a Shower: Vive La France

exactly..............indian saved the pilmgrims.........the rest is history. (PS: I have 4 relatives that burnt for "faits de resistance"- not all of france surrendered!)

Nitwit!
    Gotta love that you picked one line out of that to pick apart. Just throw in the white flag already..,
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    1953 M38A1

Quote Originally Posted by piginajeep View Post
    Gotta love that you picked one line out of that to pick apart. Just throw in the white flag already..,
    Nope just read my post..........

Just a 2.8 four banger diesel Jk Sahara with aev 2.5 dualsport xt lift and premium bumper and Cooper STT Pro in 33"......

Blah Blah Blah.jpg

batmanread.jpg

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011