Project Daily Driver

Rud

Wayalife and all their rigs are awesome but sure would like to see more trips with daily drivers. Instead of minimum requirements how about some maximimun limitations. 40" tires are kinda a joke to me, sorry. I think 33" or real 35" are what the real world has. Don't get me wrong love the look and capability just think we all like to see what OUR rigs can do.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Wayalife and all their rigs are awesome but sure would like to see more trips with daily drivers. Instead of minimum requirements how about some maximimun limitations. 40" tires are kinda a joke to me, sorry. I think 33" or real 35" are what the real world has. Don't get me wrong love the look and capability just think we all like to see what OUR rigs can do.

Perfect. Run this weekend. Come on out. My jeep is not a trail rig and neither are the other three going.

WJCO

Meme King

That's kind of what this community already does. Most of the members aren't running 40 inch tires and are daily drivers. I have 32s by the way.

toxicwaste29

I DD mine with 3.5" lift and 35's. All I'll pretty much do yet is bigger tires, gears, and some armor. I don't want to go much more and it seems the right amount for a dd

crowrb29

Agree. I have BDG K02's that are 34"= 32.5" and doing a 2" Mopar lift.

Be sure to post up pics of your rig when it's done. Also stop by the give us a wave section and say Hi.

I'm pretty sure that the greater majority of the rigs on here are daily driven. Once that jeep bug bites you it's hard to not want to go bigger and better.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455915601.750853.jpg
My daily driver. It's the only vehicle I have, and it's sitting on 33's. I think if you'll do some research, here and at www.project-jk.com you'll see that Moby didn't always have Tons, 40's & a V8.

Top Bottom