ORE vs EVO

GraniteCrystal

I hate that I have to ask this, but what's the difference between Offroad Evolution and EVO Mfg? Was watching old wayalife video and both were listed as sponsors but seems like the two are closely related.

scull20

I'm sure others will chime in, but if I recall correctly, EVO Mfg designs and manufactures parts. ORE is a shop that works on vehicles many of which include jeeps that wish to have EVO Mfg parts installed. They are two separate but closely related companies.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I'm sure others will chime in, but if I recall correctly, EVO Mfg designs and manufactures parts. ORE is a shop that works on vehicles many of which include jeeps that wish to have EVO Mfg parts installed. They are two separate but closely related companies.

This is correct. EVO MFG is the manufacturer of EVO parts. OffRoad Evolution is a shop that sells and installs a wide variety of manufacturers parts. Both are owned by Mel Wade

This is correct. EVO MFG is the manufacturer of EVO parts. OffRoad Evolution is a shop that sells and installs a wide variety of manufacturers parts. Both are owned by Mel Wade
This^^^^ i like this thread actually...i feel like it will answer alot of questions for people.

ttfhell

EVO is a manufacturer of high end, built to last, badass parts. Off Road Evolution is an installation and custom fab shop. Both companies are owned by Mel and Lisa Wade. Off Road Evolution is also the company fucktards call to ask the same questions they've already asked on six different forums. After spending 20 minutes on the phone they then order from Northridge to save 5%.

Top Bottom