SOCAL Suds-n-Grub @ Noble Ale Works: Thursday - March 3rd @ 6:00pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
SOCAL-SUDS.jpg

If you live in the Los Angeles, Orange County or even Northern San Diego areas, I'd like to invite you to join the members of WAYALIFE over at Noble Ale Works in Anaheim on Thursday, March 3rd at 6:00 pm. In addition to having super tasty micro brews on tap, Noble is well known for bringing out some awesome gourmet food trucks for everyone to dine from and for this Suds-n-Grub, they'll be featuring our very own WAYALIFE member mcpuck and his Mess Hall Canteen!! Needless to say, if you wanna hang out with some cool folks from the forum, eat some tasty food and refresh yourself with a mighty fine brew, please be sure to save the date and join us :yup:

Where: Noble Ale Works
When: Thursday, March 3rd @ 6:00pm

NOBLE ALE WORKS is located in Anaheim, California at the Stadium Plaza Business Park in the Platinum Triangle. They are conveniently located between the Angels Stadium and the Honda Center.

1621 S. Sinclair St. Ste B
Anaheim, CA 92806
714-634-BREW (2739)

Featured Food Truck:
MESS HALL CANTEEN

Who's Coming List:
1. wayoflife & CarsonCindy
2. OverlanderJK
3. JeepFan & GemHunter
4. mcpuck
5. Slavens
6. ramin
7. BitBucket
8. JAGS
9. Rockerchick
10. duubee
11. Strainger's Heart
12. AlStew
13. Joe Verastegui
14. RockyJk
15. mrguinness
16. ChaplainTIG

Maybe List
1. jesse3638
2. fightfire15
3. Moonraker
4. Trail JK

We look forward to seeing you all there :beer:

jesse3638

Hooked
Hey can you put me on the maybe list. May be down a bit later after baseball practice prob closer to 8 of we come..:)

JAGS

Hooked
Big project set to launch at work on the 1st. Will need many of beers by the 3rd. Put me down for sure! I'll see if I can drag Amy with me. [emoji106][emoji482]

Top Bottom