New wheels and tires t

Mandoglock

After maybe about a month of pondering on what I wanted to do for wheels I decided on this and love how hey look and how hey do out here in Vegas

What do you guys think ?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456114890.160940.jpg

Trailbush

After maybe about a month of pondering on what I wanted to do for wheels I decided on this and love how hey look and how hey do out here in Vegas

What do you guys think ?
View attachment 189366

Going through same process. Will have a 4" SL by end of week, need to get wheels and tires. Didn't see how you rigs is set up. Few questions if you don't mind. How much lift? Tire and wheel size and backspace?

Mandoglock

Going through same process. Will have a 4" SL by end of week, need to get wheels and tires. Didn't see how you rigs is set up. Few questions if you don't mind. How much lift? Tire and wheel size and backspace?

hey yea its actually sitting a 2" budget boost im waiting on funds for a 3" the tires are 33/12.50R15 they do amazing and they only rub on the fender which im going to cut this weekend the wheels have a -12mm offset

holliewood61

That tj looks pretty effin good. I love the simplistic and utilitarian look of a steel wheel. That color is killer too.

Top Bottom