F/S EVO rear aluminum corner - 4 door

mackey

For sale - EVO rear 4 door aluminum corner. Painted white to match my JK. Could easily be bed lined or rattle canned if wanted black.

Driving through WA, OR, NorCal and SoCal during week of Easter. Could deliver. $250.

Nothing wrong with it. Bought in July 2015. Decided to go with EVO builder / outlaw corner. Could work a deal if you also wanted the EVO tire carrier. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456270399.629759.jpg

CCJKUR

For sale - EVO rear 4 door aluminum corner. Painted white to match my JK. Could easily be bed lined or rattle canned if wanted black.

Driving through WA, OR, NorCal and SoCal during week of Easter. Could deliver. $250.

Nothing wrong with it. Bought in July 2015. Decided to go with EVO builder / outlaw corner. Could work a deal if you also wanted the EVO tire carrier. View attachment 189801

How much for tire carrier with corners?

mackey

The above picture are what the Outlaw / Builder corners look like. I bought mine last summer. Drew told me it was the last set EVO had. Not sure if they are or have made more.

Mitrig

Sale pending. Sorry.

really hope this carries through. I was oriignally hoping to buy these myself. what an aamzing deal, just picked up my rockers corners and carrier and it was so much more than the price youre asking. best of luck on the sale! hopefully they go to a good home

Top Bottom