Adams front driveshaft 1310

Fireball

So I am going to take the advise on calling Adams directly when I order my front DS. I will be getting the upgraded Spicer solid U-Joints, however what is the difference between the two models and which one would I be fine with getting? :thinking:

JK FRONT 1310 CV DRIVESHAFT [Spicer Solid U-joints] with T-CASE YOKE & PINION YOKE
JK FRONT 1310 CV DRIVESHAFT [Spicer Solid U-joint]

Tree Frog

James is a great guy and really helped me out with a major screw up that was not even his fault. Seems a certain 4X4 parts supplier did not know that the length of JK drive shafts had changed over the years.
This resulted in me getting one of their package deals with a drive shaft for the rear that was too long.
I called down to Adams on the 3rd of July at 3:45 p.m. and he answered.
Gave me his personal cell phone number and told me to call him anytime I had any further problems.
He built me up a new shaft and had it to my house in like 3 days. Then took care of all the shipping.

Wish all companies had customer service like that.

lefty02

I installed an Adam's 1310 front Driveshaft last month on my JKUR. They offer one with greasable joints and one without. Also, as mentioned earlier, get the package with the transfer case yoke included. The shaft will bolt up to the pinion yoke on the axle; no need to swap that one, just the one on the t-case. Comes with everything you need except loctite.

They sell them on eBay and are less expensive than their website, plus free shipping is included on eBay. When you make the purchase on eBay, send them the measurement shown on their website and they will custom make it. Otherwise they will send the most common size for your setup.

1stbaserobo

I too can't say enough good things about Adams. Awesome customer service and since I live in So Cal my 1310 drive shaft showed up in two days...plus I got a free t-shirt and who doesn't like free t-shirts.

Top Bottom