EVO half doors?

epetry

Saw these on Instagram today and was looking for more information. Anybody know if these are a possible future product. Thoughts?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456531657.459208.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456531671.541956.jpg

Petzl88

It looks like they are really going to be coming out with some good products in the future! These and the body mounted tire carrier that somebody posted the other day.

Desert Crawler

Savvy. I like the look and the idea of being able to throw on uppers with as many afternoon thunderstorms as I was caught in last summer.

Ddays

Hooked
Goddamit!
I thought I was just about done spending money and now all of this new EVO stuff starts popping up on Instagram.....

Sharkey

Word Ninja
For the love of God, why can't someone make a good set of aftermarket doors that have the handles at the same level?

USMC Wrangler

For the love of God, why can't someone make a good set of aftermarket doors that have the handles at the same level?

I blame it on Chrysler for putting the strikers in different places first. I'm sure it's possible though to move the latches with the use of rods or cables.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
The factory ones are at same level because they have cables that go to the actual striker release. The aftermarket ones all have direct release handles.

Based on fact that the picture shows evo engraved into door handles, I'd say that is most likely the final design.

Top Bottom