2016 Rancho Spring rebate is here!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Spring is here!!!
Now is a great time to take advantage of our Spring mail-in rebate.

Link with all the info!!
http://www.gorancho.com/promotions/

Tips to Ensure Timely Processing of Rebates:

Carefully review all Terms and Conditions on the back of the rebate form.
Check that each product purchased is listed in the “Qualifying Products / Series” section on the back of the rebate form.
Fill out each rebate form completely before mailing. Do not submit a rebate form with fields left blank.
Include all documentation requested on the rebate form, including a completed rebate form and authentic dated sales receipt. (If products were purchased online, please also include the UPC symbols cut from the packaging of all qualifying products.) Rebates will not be processed without supporting documentation.
Use a physical address and not a PO Box.
Follow posted promotion and postmark dates. Submissions must be postmarked by July 31, 2016. Early or late submissions will not be accepted.

rancho_springpromotion_rebatepad_front_zpsryofeda6.jpg

rancho_springpromotion_rebatepad_back_zpsfi1eeqcf.jpg

Hey Rancho! I love this promo I've been waiting for awhile to take advantage of this promo! I do have a question I tried to read through the fine print to make sure I do it properly! But I have a question! Are you guys sending the gift cards after June 30th or as the information comes through? So if I send in the form on March 31st will It get processed right away or after the promo ends? Thanks again!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
See the highlighted part.
So if you buy today, and fill it out today it will be "first in line" to be processed.
The earlier ones seem to get processed a bit faster.
Those who wait until the end are usually at the longest time being processed.

Hey Rancho! I love this promo I've been waiting for awhile to take advantage of this promo! I do have a question I tried to read through the fine print to make sure I do it properly! But I have a question! Are you guys sending the gift cards after June 30th or as the information comes through? So if I send in the form on March 31st will It get processed right away or after the promo ends? Thanks again!

See the highlighted part.
So if you buy today, and fill it out today it will be "first in line" to be processed.
The earlier ones seem to get processed a bit faster.
Those who wait until the end are usually at the longest time being processed.

Awesome! Thanks again!

mototrav22

Rancho, does this apply to Rancho shocks purchased as a suspension kit? I.E. TF 2.5 lift kit w/Rancho 9K's.

Thanks!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Yes, but make sure on that receipt/invoice that the Rancho PN's are visible!
That is one of the qualifying requirements.

Rancho, does this apply to Rancho shocks purchased as a suspension kit? I.E. TF 2.5 lift kit w/Rancho 9K's.

Thanks!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
THIS IS IT!!! THE LAST DAY!!!
Thanks to all for your questions, we hope you are enjoying your new shocks and suspension systems!
Enjoy your new ride!!!
:beer:
(Save all UPC's from the boxes!)

Top Bottom