Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Rancho Spring rebate is here!

Cool 2016 Rancho Spring rebate is here!

Spring is here!!!
    Now is a great time to take advantage of our Spring mail-in rebate.

Link with all the info!!
    http://www.gorancho.com/promotions/

Tips to Ensure Timely Processing of Rebates:

Carefully review all Terms and Conditions on the back of the rebate form.
    Check that each product purchased is listed in the “Qualifying Products / Series” section on the back of the rebate form.
    Fill out each rebate form completely before mailing. Do not submit a rebate form with fields left blank.
    Include all documentation requested on the rebate form, including a completed rebate form and authentic dated sales receipt. (If products were purchased online, please also include the UPC symbols cut from the packaging of all qualifying products.) Rebates will not be processed without supporting documentation.
    Use a physical address and not a PO Box.
    Follow posted promotion and postmark dates. Submissions must be postmarked by July 31, 2016. Early or late submissions will not be accepted.

Knows a Thing or Two Tylersilverjku's Avatar
    Hey Rancho! I love this promo I've been waiting for awhile to take advantage of this promo! I do have a question I tried to read through the fine print to make sure I do it properly! But I have a question! Are you guys sending the gift cards after June 30th or as the information comes through? So if I send in the form on March 31st will It get processed right away or after the promo ends? Thanks again!

See the highlighted part.
    So if you buy today, and fill it out today it will be "first in line" to be processed.
    The earlier ones seem to get processed a bit faster.
    Those who wait until the end are usually at the longest time being processed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tylersilverjku View Post
    Hey Rancho! I love this promo I've been waiting for awhile to take advantage of this promo! I do have a question I tried to read through the fine print to make sure I do it properly! But I have a question! Are you guys sending the gift cards after June 30th or as the information comes through? So if I send in the form on March 31st will It get processed right away or after the promo ends? Thanks again!

Knows a Thing or Two Tylersilverjku's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancho View Post
    See the highlighted part.
    So if you buy today, and fill it out today it will be "first in line" to be processed.
    The earlier ones seem to get processed a bit faster.
    Those who wait until the end are usually at the longest time being processed.
    Awesome! Thanks again!

Knows a Thing or Two Eezybreezy08's Avatar
    I love how this happens to me every time. I bought a set of the 9000 a couple of weeks ago ha

Fresh Catch
    Rancho, does this apply to Rancho shocks purchased as a suspension kit? I.E. TF 2.5 lift kit w/Rancho 9K's.

Thanks!

Yes, but make sure on that receipt/invoice that the Rancho PN's are visible!
    That is one of the qualifying requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by mototrav22 View Post
    Rancho, does this apply to Rancho shocks purchased as a suspension kit? I.E. TF 2.5 lift kit w/Rancho 9K's.

Thanks!

Can the shocks be bought from any shop or vendor or eBay seller? Frank
    Get out and drive.

No eBay sellers.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBank View Post
    Can the shocks be bought from any shop or vendor or eBay seller? Frank

Bump for those buying new shocks!
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast