Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Shoes for RUBICAT : 37x13.50R17 Cooper Discoverer STT Pro M/T Tires

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Gonna be a looooooong day.
    Attachment 190903
    You have done it so many times tho it shouldn't take you to long. When your done you just need to kick your feet up and enjoy a beer
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Gonna be a looooooong day.
    You making Cindy do it again?

I am this close to ordering a set of tires. I have my trigger finger on a set of Trail Graps but will wait to see what your feelings are about this tire. Really curious to see how round they are too!

I can't really complain about my old STTs worked on my Jeep. I just wished that lasted longer than 20k. They worked amazing, just didn't last as long as I would have liked for that kind of cash. I might am already looking for my next set, 22k on my duratracs and only 1/3 left. Maybe I'm just hard on tires ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by robx251 View Post
    I can't really complain about my old STTs worked on my Jeep. I just wished that lasted longer than 20k. They worked amazing, just didn't last as long as I would have liked for that kind of cash. I might am already looking for my next set, 22k on my duratracs and only 1/3 left. Maybe I'm just hard on tires ;-)
    Wow man that's crazy I had a set of 35x12.50R17's on my 2004 F-150 FX4 running about 55psi front and 50psi rear I managed to get around 40000 miles off of them they got rotated every 2500 miles and aligned every 10000 miles '

Also I'm really excited for yall Eddie I can't wait to see Rubicat sitting on STT Pros especially when they get tested out on the rocks.
    David (dcbjk)

Life is simple only thing that makes it complicated is human being (dcbjk)
    Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you gonna get (forest gump)
    There are no shortcuts to a place worth going
    LIFE IS SIMPLE, ITS JUST NOT EASY

WANTED LIST:
    -EVO Rockstar Skids
    -Cooper STT pros 33s or 35s
    -EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger
    -Too MUCH

Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    You have done it so many times tho it shouldn't take you to long. When your done you just need to kick your feet up and enjoy a beer
    Who are you kidding! It never gets easier and it's never fun working on bead lock wheels

Quote Originally Posted by MTG View Post
    You making Cindy do it again?
    Are you suggesting that I get my hands dirty?

Okay, we finally got the 4 tires that were the right size all installed and here's a shot of us airing them up.

Here are a couple of shots of all 4 wheels and tires completely assembled and ready to be installed on Rubicat.

And finally, here are a few shots of what they look like mounted on Rubicat.

Also, I just got a tracking number and it looks like our replacement tire of the correct size should be here in a couple of days.

Rubicat looks like such a baby now. Lol
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 JK
    1975 DJ5

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Rubicat looks like such a baby now. Lol
    True, but looks aren't everything. At least now we can get out and play like we really want to.

-
    badass Eddie. Love the way the tires look. Gonna take a minute to get used to Rubicat on the polished wheels again ;-)

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast