Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 178

Thread: NEW Shoes for RUBICAT : 37x13.50R17 Cooper Discoverer STT Pro M/T Tires

  1. #161
    Nothing but a Thing QuicksilverJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Reno NV
    Posts
    1,371
    Quote Originally Posted by lentex View Post
    We have a 3.5 " Metalcloak True Dual Rate lift. We're sleeved and gusseted. Regeared to 4.56.

    Anything y'all can think of we'll need to do or adjust on our baby to fit these on comfortably?

    Pinch seam?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I have a very similar setup, but I wasn't even considering stepping up to 37s till I got my PR44 ordered up. That is a lots of weight hanging on a 30.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #162
    Nothing but a Thing QuicksilverJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Reno NV
    Posts
    1,371
    Welcome BTW


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #163
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    50,733
    Quote Originally Posted by lentex View Post
    We have a 3.5 " Metalcloak True Dual Rate lift. We're sleeved and gusseted. Regeared to 4.56.

    Anything y'all can think of we'll need to do or adjust on our baby to fit these on comfortably?

    Pinch seam?
    Sleeves and gussets won't do anything to help prevent an axle shaft break. 4.56 will be a strong ring and pinion setup but it'll leave you feeling like you've lost a lot of power pushing 37's. Pinch seam will have to be trimmed for sure.

  4. #164
    Fresh Catch lentex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Leander, TX
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by QuicksilverJK View Post
    Welcome BTW


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Thank you!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2012 JKU Sport named Chula
    3.5" Metalcloak True Dual Rate Rocksport Lift
    Sleeves and Gussets
    4.56 Yukon Gears

  5. #165
    Fresh Catch lentex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Leander, TX
    Posts
    5
    820E9B38-D351-4263-A5AF-1D23B1235037.jpg

    Here are some pics with our new shoes on Chula


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2012 JKU Sport named Chula
    3.5" Metalcloak True Dual Rate Rocksport Lift
    Sleeves and Gussets
    4.56 Yukon Gears

  6. #166
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Renton wa.
    Posts
    1
    So after a year - how's the tire wearing?
    That's always a big decision for me. I'd like to try something other than the KM2's I usually run but I get great mileage out of them.

  7. #167
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    50,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
    So after a year - how's the tire wearing?
    That's always a big decision for me. I'd like to try something other than the KM2's I usually run but I get great mileage out of them.
    Welcome to WAYALIFE! I should say that I'm pleasantly surprised at how well our Coopers are wearing - far better than the Nittos we were running before but the jury is still out in terms of how well they'll ultimately compared to KM2's.

  8. #168
    Been Around the Block Seahawkfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    San Jacinto CA
    Posts
    439
    Old thread but a lot of you will probably like the old memory of Rubicat Looking to purchase me some Cooper SST Pro 37X12.50X17. All the ads show the white lettering on one side. And looking at what Eddie has is black both sides. This is what I would like. Is there a difference when ordering? Thanks
    Last edited by Seahawkfan; 01-11-2019 at 02:04 PM.

  9. #169
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    50,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkfan View Post
    Old thread but a lot of you will probably like the old memory of Rubicat Looking to purchase me some Cooper SST Pro 37X12.50X17. All the ads show the white lettering on one side. And looking at what Eddie has is black both sides. This is what I would like. Is there a difference when ordering? Thanks
    It's a size specific thing. 37's and 40's will not have white on one side. Smaller sizes will.

  10. #170
    Been Around the Block Seahawkfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    San Jacinto CA
    Posts
    439
    Ok thanks. I didn't see the the white side on rubicat.

    Sent from my SM-G935P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS