Jeep Youtube channels to binge watch?!

ShinobiDave

So obviously Eddie and the Wayalife team make an outstanding Youtube channel! Just curious if there are any other recommendations for good youtube channels, from build videos, to trail rides, etc. that you like.

Thanks! :rock:

BTW I bought my JKU Rubicon a few months ago and have just started getting into modifying and working on it. Moving out to SoCal next month and looking forward to the off-roading out there!

-Dave

WJCO

Meme King
I like Jack Vale. He has immature fart videos that make me laugh. Not Jeep related, sorry.

ShinobiDave

Casey Neistat does have some ridiculous Jeep videos in there...like when he thought it would be a good idea to drive his Jeep across the ice and got stuck...

holliewood61

Madram11. Covers a lot of the east coast rock bouncers.

Bustedknuckevideo. See above

One ton swamper productions. Does a lot of videos on our local trails

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Anyone else find this thread profoundly inappropriate or, at the very least, in bad taste?

"For my first post, I would like to find out who competes with Eddie and Cindy." WTF?!?

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Anyone else find this thread profoundly inappropriate or, at the very least, in bad taste?

"For my first post, I would like to find out who competes with Eddie and Cindy." WTF?!?

So I shouldn't start a thread about "other jeep forums folks are members of." Noted. Lol.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Im still somewhat new here, so I'm not sure what the rules are exactly, but I feel like this kind of violates the rules. Not really sure, but I do know posting up Casey naista's videos should definitely be in violation.. That guys videos just suck.. Sorry

OhNoTheJiggies

I dont feel like he is trying to find competition, just(like me, anyway) trying to find something to kill time and enjoy some jeeps

OhNoTheJiggies

Intent and result are not always the same thing. Some of us are saying how it comes across.

Gotcha, understandable. Especially with the people out there that try to copy pretty much anything to make/"save" a buck... Saw someone just the other day with what i thought was a beat up evo tire carrier. Pulled into a lot after him, turned out he attempted to make his own, badly though.

ShinobiDave

Sorry you feel that way, I really didn't mean to offend. Take it as a compliment that the only Jeep videos out there that I know of are Wayalife and manufacturer videos. I'm just trying to figure out what else is out there so when I finish binge watching Wayalife, I can find something else to enjoy.

Thanks to those who did provide a suggestion. Definitely want to check out what some of the east coast wheelers are doing.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Sorry you feel that way, I really didn't mean to offend. Take it as a compliment that the only Jeep videos out there that I know of are Wayalife and manufacturer videos. I'm just trying to figure out what else is out there so when I finish binge watching Wayalife, I can find something else to enjoy.

Thanks to those who did provide a suggestion. Definitely want to check out what some of the east coast wheelers are doing.

If you want to know where east coast wheelers go then Google east coast orv parks, like Rausch Creek or Gulches. There's all kinds of amateur videos from these parks on YouTube. I don't think random peoples vids are a violation of the rules and some are fun to watch.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I tend to search more for the location I'm going rather than a group or person.

I do this for the local park, just to see what some of the "harder trails" are really like that we always talk about but most of the videos are soo bad its painful to watch anymore.

Dirt Everyday is my go to tho, other than wayalife videos.

Top Bottom