Show your Rigid Radiance Series lights.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
LED's are in especially light bars. Just seen the new Radiance series by Rigid and would like to see some of the members pics of these at night. How do you like them?

rigid.jpg

Orage_Jeeper

I've been looking at these recently and am pretty set now on purchasing one soon. I just don't know what color to go with!

samtuck11

I'm a little hesitant on buying one. All of rigids product state made in America on their website except for the radiance series. This must be why they are able to keep the cost so much lower than all their other products. I'm waiting to hear how they hold up compared to other rigid products before I make my decision on buying one.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I'm a little hesitant on buying one. All of rigids product state made in America on their website except for the radiance series. This must be why they are able to keep the cost so much lower than all their other products. I'm waiting to hear how they hold up compared to other rigid products before I make my decision on buying one.

I was wondering myself. They seemed less expensive than their others.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
I saw a promo video for these somewhere and they were pushing it was exactly the same housing just with different optics. Not sure if they said made in America or not. I think it was on extreme off-road or the quadratic YouTube channel

projectMMTB

I read that the housing is made the same way as all their other light bars that have been tortured. I do know that the LEDs aren't as bright but I doubt it's noticeable (1500 lumens less give or take and draws 70 more watts)
I agree with you that they probably aren't made here in the states.
But I do plan on buying one once some real world testing has been done to verify that it's just as strong as the others.

Top Bottom