Neat Stuff - The Gravity Light!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah yeah, I'm a sucker for creative ideas, new technology and have to say that this new light which is powered by gravity alone is really pretty cool - check it out...

:cool:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That is really cool! Awesome idea using inexpensive parts and something can can be used virtually anywhere.:rock:

StrizzyChris

If a government gets involve in this project, it will cost a couple of thousands of dollars for each lights...
;)

Yeah, when a congressman's brother-in-law owns the factory that gets the government contract it always puts a kink in the honest profit and assembly process!

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
That is a really nice little invention. It reminds me how Grandfather clocks effectively use "Gravity" to make itself work. In this case the weight is turning a tiny generator. Super good idea! :yup: :thumb:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Don't get me wrong I'm no bleeding heart liberal, but I'm all about making devices like this to help less fortunate people. This truly is a great idea which would be Beneficial to many 3rd world countries.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Good stuff! :thumb:

On a side note...maybe the dude with the curly hair could get just a wee bit more excited for a video asking for money. :dont_know::cheesy:

StrizzyChris

Good stuff! :thumb:

On a side note...maybe the dude with the curly hair could get just a wee bit more excited for a video asking for money. :dont_know::cheesy:

I think he used to market products for consumers of the left handed cigarette. "Got dry eyes? Clear eyes has an ingredient to moisturize. woooow(unexclamation mark)"

arashi

This is sooooo Coool! I like simple and efficient invention... This is the perfect example of genius!!!

Top Bottom