Anyone else having issues with WAL android app?

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
My phone (android 5.0) no longer connects to the server in the wayalife app. It seems to get stuck at the "connecting to server..." Screen, and the loading wheel just goes round and round. Happens both on wifi and on 4g. Worked fine yesterday afternoon, but as the WAL site was down this morning, I'm wondering if that has something to do with it?

Anyone else having this issue? Had to barrow my fiancé s iPad for this post.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
My phone (android 5.0) no longer connects to the server in the wayalife app. It seems to get stuck at the "connecting to server..." Screen, and the loading wheel just goes round and round. Happens both on wifi and on 4g. Worked fine yesterday afternoon, but as the WAL site was down this morning, I'm wondering if that has something to do with it?

I had to delete and reinstall the app after this morning in order to connect. Try that if you haven't already.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Buy an iPhone. ;). :beer:

I am looking for a solution to 1 problem, not looking to create more problems ;) plus I don't live my life next to a phone charger, so the iPhone is out for now. Haha maybe if I break a hip, I'll reevaluate my need for a slow motion video playback option on my phone... but in reality, I prefer actual new features :thumb: though apple did earn big brownie points with me for refusing to provide the iOS back door... maybe if the next phone offers something different and new...

All jokes aside, thanks guys, reinstalled the app and am back in business.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I am looking for a solution to 1 problem, not looking to create more problems ;) plus I don't live my life next to a phone charger, so the iPhone is out for now. Haha maybe if I break a hip, I'll reevaluate my need for a slow motion video playback option on my phone... but in reality, I prefer actual new features :thumb: though apple did earn big brownie points with me for refusing to provide the iOS back door... maybe if the next phone offers something different and new...

All jokes aside, thanks guys, reinstalled the app and am back in business.

Lol! :clap::clap:

Edit: regarding the backdoor, it wouldn't be necessary with a droid since a five year old can hack those phones with a simple virus.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Lol! :clap::clap:

Edit: regarding the backdoor, it wouldn't be necessary with a droid since a five year old can hack those phones with a simple virus.

Getting the virus onto the phone is the hard part. Unless the user of the Droid isn't tech savy... ;)

A backdoor into iOS is NOT the same getting a virus on a droid.
A backdoor into droid would be different than a virus.
A 5 year old can not decide droid for a back door. It's much more involved then "control c, control v" haha

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Just saw the thread and I actually had problem connecting on the app and my laptop but it started back up earlier this afternoon

REKLESS-RED

Delete and reinstall. Android just did a software update. Might need to do it with more apps than just this one.

Jern26

Thanks Guys!!!! Mine has been screwed up as well, I've been going through Jeep stuff withdrawals. Glad I got on the computer for once to see this haha

WJCO

Meme King

Mine is acting up too. I'll re-install as others have suggested.

Buy an iPhone. ;). :beer:

I'll get right on that.

ds2mz8wxzptevv4sdrsg.jpg

Top Bottom