MUDDY MOBY : Steep & Slick as Snot Hill Climb - REDBIRD

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Back in 2013, Cindy and I got a chance to head out Redbird, Indiana and play in some of slick as snot mud they're known for. In this short video clip, you'll get to see Moby, our 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler take on a tough, steep hill climb and back when we were still running a 3.8L motor and a manual transmission. We hope you enjoy. :cool:

BamBamDeer

That's what ya call Slick! I enjoy the Mud but hate the Cleanup. That's where my two Daughters come in. My Wife and I Supervise.....

JeepDrum

I didn't realize you guys were still running the stock engine and trans at that point when I first saw the JKX vids

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks fun but I prefer the rocks. :)

You and me both!!

That's what ya call Slick! I enjoy the Mud but hate the Cleanup. That's where my two Daughters come in. My Wife and I Supervise.....

It really is the worst. It's like the gift (if you can call it that) that keeps on giving year after year :icon_crazy:

Can be there in under 2hrs. and prefer not to. There's always mud out there.

Mud and a lot of trees that you have to try and not hit. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't realize you guys were still running the stock engine and trans at that point when I first saw the JKX vids

Yup, we only recently got our 6.2L :yup:

Moby sounds good, did you have the Dynomax Evolution competition on it?

As a matter of fact, yes. We did have the Dynomax Evolution Competition system and we LOVED it on a 3.8L motor. :yup:

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
That's a total package of fun, sound and mud. Yes, I like the mud..... and rocks and water, basically anywhere not pavement. To hear that motor sing is awesome. Rockon 😆 Thanks for sharing.

MGrubbs

Mobby Mud Run - Any damage?

Hey, Eddie - That was a great run by Mobby in the soup! I thought I heard some "clicking" as you were turned at the top. Was there any damage to gears / splines?
Regards, Michael

allwhitejeeps

You made it look like a piece of cake!
Hey, Eddie - That was a great run by Mobby in the soup! I thought I heard some "clicking" as you were turned at the top. Was there any damage to gears / splines?
Regards, Michael

Quoted from swamp dog

He has a 6 speed. When in 4-L, it makes that sound when the clutch disengages from load. Mine does the same thing.

Top Bottom