Help me find my Jeep Wrangler Mt Edition

austingoff

Hello everyone, I was a proud owner of a 2010 black 2 door Jeep Wrangler Mountain edition for about 3 years and almost 2 years ago I was in a severe accident that could have very well ended my life. Fortunately I managed to recover perfectly fine, but however my jeep wasn't as fortunate. It was totaled out and that really broke my heart. I, and I'm sure just like all of you, cherished my jeep and treated it as if it were my baby, and never ever thought of going a day without it. I have so many memories of and in that jeep that sometimes it is like thinking of a departed loved one and just brings you down. Due to my financial situation at the time and the insurance rate I have not been able to invest in a new jeep, which has really been terrible to me considering I'm driving my mothers Honda Accord that she so kindly gave up to me to get through college with. I am just now getting into a financial situation that I may be able to buy or invest in one. The only problem is that I want the one that I had and it has been so hard finding one considering it was a special edition and I thought I could post on here to see if I could get any help from a community of jeep lovers like myself. The specifics of it was: black, 2 door, 6 speed, manual transmission, 4x4, special gun metal rims, also gun metal grill and front, and other small specifications, along with Mountain in orange letters on the side of the front. If anyone knows or has seen one that has been for sell recently or knows of anyone getting rid of one remotely close to that then please for my sake contact me. My email is austngoff@gmail.com and for sentimental sake I want my jeep and baby back. Thank you so much for taking time to read this if you have made it this far and please help me if you can.
-Austin.

Top Bottom