Close

Thread: Paint Matching

Paint Matching

I plan on painting my some armor to color match my stone white 2 door. I will be air brushing it myself, my question is how much paint do you think I will need for the upper part of the tube fenders, full corners (no flare), and evo rock skins. I plan on purchasing the paint from automotivetouchup.com. Also any tips would be great. Thanks.

Been Around the Block Desert Crawler's Avatar
    You won't need too much. Your best bet is to show the guys at the paint store what you're doing and they can estimate the amount you will need. Most automotive paint stores are very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Crawler View Post
    You won't need too much. Your best bet is to show the guys at the paint store what you're doing and they can estimate the amount you will need. Most automotive paint stores are very helpful.
    Thanks for the reply I'll give that a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Peak View Post
    I plan on painting my some armor to color match my stone white 2 door. I will be air brushing it myself, my question is how much paint do you think I will need for the upper part of the tube fenders, full corners (no flare), and evo rock skins. I plan on purchasing the paint from automotivetouchup.com. Also any tips would be great. Thanks.
    Automotivetouchup.com is great. That's where I got the factory color paint for my beadlock rings.
    October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JKS
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assist

Caught the Bug
    Ordered from automotivetouchup before and they did a good job in matching the factory paint. The cost is cheaper than paintscratch.