Paint Matching

Peak

I plan on painting my some armor to color match my stone white 2 door. I will be air brushing it myself, my question is how much paint do you think I will need for the upper part of the tube fenders, full corners (no flare), and evo rock skins. I plan on purchasing the paint from automotivetouchup.com. Also any tips would be great. Thanks.

Desert Crawler

You won't need too much. Your best bet is to show the guys at the paint store what you're doing and they can estimate the amount you will need. Most automotive paint stores are very helpful.

Peak

You won't need too much. Your best bet is to show the guys at the paint store what you're doing and they can estimate the amount you will need. Most automotive paint stores are very helpful.

Thanks for the reply I'll give that a shot.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I plan on painting my some armor to color match my stone white 2 door. I will be air brushing it myself, my question is how much paint do you think I will need for the upper part of the tube fenders, full corners (no flare), and evo rock skins. I plan on purchasing the paint from automotivetouchup.com. Also any tips would be great. Thanks.

Automotivetouchup.com is great. That's where I got the factory color paint for my beadlock rings.

patr1ckm

Ordered from automotivetouchup before and they did a good job in matching the factory paint. The cost is cheaper than paintscratch.

Top Bottom