High Beam Relay

whytiptoe

I've searched the forum and could not find anything. Has anyone done the high beam relay mod for the 2016 wrangler. I think I would like to have both my low beam and high beam on at the same time. Not really sure but I think I would and would like to know if anyone has done it and how. Thanks in advance.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
I've searched the forum and could not find anything. Has anyone done the high beam relay mod for the 2016 wrangler. I think I would like to have both my low beam and high beam on at the same time. Not really sure but I think I would and would like to know if anyone has done it and how. Thanks in advance.

Are you talking about the FOG lights and high beams at the same time?

Coop

Caught the Bug
LED or incandescent? The incandescent or halogen would most likely over heat, torching the socket and reflector.

Rogue26

I didn't do a mod you keep both on at the same time but I did build a heavy duty headlight relay harness. Used ceramic sockets and replaced the factory plastic light housings with glass Cibie housing. Way better light output and I am able to run much higher wattage lamps.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
So you want to drive around blinding everyone 100% of the time by having your lows and highs on at the same time?

whytiptoe

So you want to drive around blinding everyone 100% of the time by having your lows and highs on at the same time?

No not even close, It would be nice to have both high and low on when I use the high beams. I do not want to have them both on the entire time I drive that sir is just ignorant.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
On my Trucklite's, both are on when the high beams are on. I used my Superchips Flash Paq to keep the fog lights on when the high beams are on.

Top Bottom