Locked keys

Rookie1

Hey guys I need a little help. I left my keys in the jeep while I ran inside to grab something before leaving the house and the doors locked when the doors closed. Is there any easy way to get it unlocked without the spare key? It's a 2013 jkur with a hard top

epetry

Find a small wedge and slide it in between your door and hardtop frame. Then use a coat hanger and hit the unlock button. Just don't break anything [emoji6]

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Cant really help cuz I did this a few times with my half doors, and was able to just unzip the windows.

james2003w

Wedge between the B-Pillar and door... hooked coat hanger and pull the lever to open it... or on the top and toggle the switch

CJW

Nah, there's a real easy way to get into a Wrangler, I just don't like to post it up on the open forum. You would need tools though.

I figured as much. Was just joking; maybe getting the OP a little worried. Haha!

dmpowder

Did the same thing. I had a key cut and it is now hidden under the hood.

I've heard you can remove the spare and carrier and pry the rear glass open. I wouldn't do that after seeing the plastic that's connected to the rear glass.

Top Bottom