315/70r17 trailcutters?

Napalm

A quick review online says they are decent but I've never heard of the brand. When it comes to tires, it's one thing I wouldn't skimp on. I know they can be expensive, but stick with the best and most well known. They are well known for a reason and will cost you know but save you down the line from costly failures not to mention overall safety of you and your family.

Now; I can reccomend to you BFG KO2s or Nitto terra grapplers. :)

Last edited:

UGAdudeoo7

A quick review online says they are decent but I've never heard of the brand. When it comes to tires, it's one thing I wouldn't skimp on. I know they can be expensive, but stick with the best. They will cost you know but save you down the line from costly failures.

Now; I can reccomend to you BFG KO2s or Nitto terra grapplers. :)

Good advice- take it.

robx251

Caught the Bug
I have these tires in my pickup, they work well, we sell a lot of them. They are made by cooper, they are an off brand. Also, theses are the same tires / tread pattern of the duck commander at tires. If you care about such things

Napalm

I have these tires in my pickup, they work well, we sell a lot of them. They are made by cooper, they are an off brand. Also, theses are the same tires / tread pattern of the duck commander at tires. If you care about such things

Duck commander makes tires? LoL.

Top Bottom