Things we do for Jeep parts

GraniteCrystal

We have someone come clean our house once a month for $100. I'm desperate for some Jeep funds, so I applied for the job to the wife who agreed to hire me so long as I do a good job.

Today is the first day on the job. Spacers, budget boost, and 35s here we come!

Attachments

• 1457897827368.jpg
    1457897827368.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 316

JKbrick

I bet my wife would buy me slabs if I could figure out how to stop snoring! We clean together already so that won't work

JeepJeep75

Now that my wife and I live in a place where I can do all of the maintenance on her car and my jeep, I tell her how much money has been "saved" and redirect it into the jeep. [emoji16][emoji106]

AC1977

I like to break shit, then tell her how a poor design should be replaced with upgrades, she doesn't buy it. Our problem is we have two JK's so I'm not the only one who wants new toys!

RedRum

I work my azz off and moved up from the bottom to management and work 6 days a week ... It is hard with the house and I bought a new Harley this year but by 30 ( in four years ) I want to be on 37s :/ ... 100 bucks ? I pay 75 a week and if we go bi weekly cleaning service charges 200 because they assume it's that much dirtier ...

GraniteCrystal

I work my azz off and moved up from the bottom to management and work 6 days a week ... It is hard with the house and I bought a new Harley this year but by 30 ( in four years ) I want to be on 37s :/ ... 100 bucks ? I pay 75 a week and if we go bi weekly cleaning service charges 200 because they assume it's that much dirtier ...

Yeah, thinking I should increase my rate :)

Top Bottom