Wave from Northern Nevada

NV JK Steve

I just joined about a month ago. I have a 2014 JKU with automatic tranny. I just put a 6" long arm lift, with 37's. Aftermarket front and rear bumper with a winch. My next upgrade will be gears just trying to figure out if I want to go with 4.88 or 5.13s, any help would be much appreciated. Looking forward to meeting new people and learning new things.

Attachments

• 1457922329213.jpg
    1457922329213.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 74
  • 1457922353308.jpg
    1457922353308.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 1457922391364.jpg
    1457922391364.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 73

benatc1

Hooked
Jeep is looking good Steve, I just went to 4.88 with 35's and love it. Plenty of power has returned. Was torn between 4.56 and 4.88. So happy I went with 4.88! so if u want the extra power back I'd go with 5.13, especially that's if its not your daily driver

NV JK Steve

Jeep is looking good Steve, I just went to 4.88 with 35's and love it. Plenty of power has returned. Was torn between 4.56 and 4.88. So happy I went with 4.88! so if u want the extra power back I'd go with 5.13, especially that's if its not your daily driver

Thanks Ben I'm thinking the 5.13 would be best and no it's not my daily ride. You get that new pro rock 44 in yet? We need to get that thing out. Next month we are doing a club run up bronco canyon by VC, you should join us.

Desert Crawler

Welcome neighbor. I have been at all of those places in those photos as they are not too far from me. Let me know if you ever want to wheel, or just have a beverage. I also wheel a 2014 JKUR on 37's. I will look for you out on the road and trail.
Gary

benatc1

Hooked
Thanks Ben I'm thinking the 5.13 would be best and no it's not my daily ride. You get that new pro rock 44 in yet? We need to get that thing out. Next month we are doing a club run up bronco canyon by VC, you should join us.

It'll be here this week, going in next weekend, got the rear all set up so just waiting to bolt her in then break in. I'd love to meet up and go with you guys, let me know the date and hopefully I can make it down!

NV JK Steve

Welcome neighbor. I have been at all of those places in those photos as they are not too far from me. Let me know if you ever want to wheel, or just have a beverage. I also wheel a 2014 JKUR on 37's. I will look for you out on the road and trail.
Gary

Thanks Gary, I'm always looking for other people to wheel with then have an adult beverage, or just have a beverage,
either way I don't care. I live in Dayton, where are you?

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
I pick up my 2016 JKUR this month, then down to ORE in May. I should be up and running in June. Live here in Reno. Welcome to Wayalife!!

benatc1

Hooked
I pick up my 2016 JKUR this month, then down to ORE in May. I should be up and running in June. Live here in Reno. Welcome to Wayalife!!

Im excited to see this thing when its all done, we will definitely have to get out there and make sure everything works great, sounded like an awesome build! will you be taking the stocker out at all after it arrives?

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Im excited to see this thing when its all done, we will definitely have to get out there and make sure everything works great, sounded like an awesome build! will you be taking the stocker out at all after it arrives?

No, I want to keep the stock parts clean for resale. Pretty park the Jeep in he backyard, then drive down to SoCal in May. The axles and wheels will have less than 1,000 of miles on them.

I am excited also. Parts have already been ordered. When I get back, I'll share some photos.

benatc1

Hooked
No, I want to keep the stock parts clean for resale. Pretty park the Jeep in he backyard, then drive down to SoCal in May. The axles and wheels will have less than 1,000 of miles on them.

I am excited also. Parts have already been ordered. When I get back, I'll share some photos.

Yea that makes sense, recover some good money hopefully, looking fwd to the pics!

MTG

Caught the Bug

I'll take dibs on your rear DS and rear lower control arms (assuming you are replacing both). :)

Oh and welcome to the OP. :standing wave:

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
I'll take dibs on your rear DS and rear lower control arms (assuming you are replacing both). :)

Oh and welcome to the OP. :standing wave:

Mike,

I am going with both axles, DTD front and rear and EVO lever in the rear, along with long arms and bypass shocks (the works). So yeh, him me up if you are interested in the stock rear suspension items.

Top Bottom