Wayalife makes me sane

13JKUR

As a business owner my schedule is never set in stone. So as im sitting here working on my day off, because people can't seem to stay healthy lol, the best way to pass time and keep me sane is reading up on anything and everything jeep. It's always exciting to read through a bunch of topics then go back to the top and refresh and whaddya know there's more to read! Hahaha. Anyway, back to reading up and sitting around waiting for customers.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Well, I'm glad that this place keeps you sane instead of insane because, I've heard that one before too. Especially when it comes to figuring out what parts to get next :D

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
As a business owner my schedule is never set in stone. So as im sitting here working on my day off, because people can't seem to stay healthy lol, the best way to pass time and keep me sane is reading up on anything and everything jeep. It's always exciting to read through a bunch of topics then go back to the top and refresh and whaddya know there's more to read! Hahaha. Anyway, back to reading up and sitting around waiting for customers.

Cheers to that! I work out of the house and I'm on the computer all day. I like to take a break and do a little WOL then back to work. :honey:

Atch

I have to come back here to get my sanity after reading all the bad info being given out on jk-forum. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy it over there most of the time but there is a lot more bad info being handed out now a days.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
When I saw this the other night I didn't know what to do.

Picture26_zps59e62915.png

arashi

Right now, still waiting for my JEEP (suppose to arrive around 25 fev 2013:bored01:), I'm going slowly INSANE!!! :tantrum:

At least for me lol

13JKUR

Right now, still waiting for my JEEP (suppose to arrive around 25 fev 2013:bored01:), I'm going slowly INSANE!!! :tantrum:

At least for me lol

I hear ya. That felt like the longest wait ever when I ordered mine. Now 7300 miles since August 18th and loving every minute.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I have ALOT of down time here in Afghanistan, because the helicopters I work on have less than 1,000 flight hrs on them, which is like having a car with less than 5k miles on it. They never break, so this forum keeps me occupied in the mean time. Looking at all these pics of JKs, I can't wait to order my new JK later this year in Sept or so, in time for it to be there when I get home in Dec '13. Still hoping they put the 8 speed auto in the JK.

Top Bottom