Mojave Road

jconroy77

Got about 3-5 jeeps Looking to do Mojave Road end of April. I would like to extend an invitation to my wayalife friends. Anyone interested, let me know. This is my first open invite, so I'm not sure how many people to cut it off at. My only equipment request is extra fuel, water, fire extinguisher, and comms.

Eddie- any recommendations are appreciated.

HazMatJK

7 of us will be doing the Mojave road starting at the river April 22nd. Maybe we will see ya out there!

Moochie

Depending on the amount of vehicles and camping plans, permits are required to travel on this trail.

crowrb29

Call the ranger station and check the weather before heading out. Soda dry like turns into a big sloppy mess when it's wet and we've been getting a lot of rain this winter, at least by California standards.

Last edited:

HazMatJK

I didn't find anything on permits to camp but you do have to follow preserve camping rules and regulations.

Yeah let us know when your headed out as we will be camping at the start of Mojave Road late Thursday night.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I didn't find anything on permits to camp but you do have to follow preserve camping rules and regulations.

Yeah let us know when your headed out as we will be camping at the start of Mojave Road late Thursday night.

Permits have to do with the size of your group.

JeepPeeps

We would be interested, we have done approximately the 1st 1/2 from Harvard road to the Mojave Lava Tubes 20 miles outside of Baker... so we would like to join there and finish the rest of the 60 or so miles, if that works

Top Bottom