Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Trail at Moab?

Fresh Catch
    I have seen a couple videos of Hell's revenge, one with a stock Range Rover. Would this be a good trail for a Renegade?

Quote Originally Posted by THawk View Post
    I have seen a couple videos of Hell's revenge, one with a stock Range Rover. Would this be a good trail for a Renegade?
    Here you go. A pretty nice video of a TrailHawk on Hell's Revenge. I've got to believe that there are at least a few places that you're going to be scraping the bottom of your Renegade but you COULD do it.

Not my video, BTW. The funny thing is that some friends of mine from Colorado show up in it. It's a REALLY small world!

http://youtu.be/DyJBr9O-u8g

My mistake. I thought that I read Cherokee in your post for some reason. I think you can still see from the video that it would be very challenging in a Renegade.
    Last edited by Jaydoc1; 03-19-2016 at 12:28 PM.

Mine has to be Pritchard Canyon
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Most days I battle my demons, But some days I just snuggle with them.

2011 Ford F250 6.7 Diesel
    2012 JK Unlimited Rubicon 4 DR
    4" MOPAR lift , 37s, 5:13 gears, Warn 8000#, Home made rear bumper and exhaust, deep dish floor mats to keep it pretty

We were passing through Moab last April and decided to stay one extra day to run Fins & Things. Eddie had recommended it to us as a trail that would challenge a stock JKUR like ours, but we should be able to do it. We used the skid plate a couple of times and just had too much fun. We only live about 350mi. from Moab so there's no excuse not to go back.
    Fins2.jpg
    Fins1.jpg
    My other Jeep....Is a Jeep

I want to run the white rim trail the next time im out there, just want to make sure I have the time. Problem is, coordinating permits for EXACT dates for someone that has to drive from NJ to Moab is a bit difficult. From what I hear, it's an incredible 3 day trail.

Been Around the Block WarriorJeep's Avatar
    If I had to pick one, it would be Strike Ravine.

Things sure have changed since I was out here last...

youRhere.jpg
    De Oppress Liber
    People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydoc1 View Post
    Here you go. A pretty nice video of a TrailHawk on Hell's Revenge. I've got to believe that there are at least a few places that you're going to be scraping the bottom of your Renegade but you COULD do it.

Not my video, BTW. The funny thing is that some friends of mine from Colorado show up in it. It's a REALLY small world!

My mistake. I thought that I read Cherokee in your post for some reason. I think you can still see from the video that it would be very challenging in a Renegade.
    Cool Video, I think I would have an advantage at times with the shorter wheel base. I got my rock sliders and a Daystar lift. Might scrape a bit, as long as it's not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorJeep View Post
    If I had to pick one, it would be Strike Ravine.

Things sure have changed since I was out here last...

youRhere.jpg
    Great looking Jeep man.

Knows a Thing or Two Desert Rose JK's Avatar
    Haven't run them all yet but Poison Spider was a good one with the change in terrain from going up that waterway shed for the first couple miles then to the arch overlook then the rim overlook... 'an have every thing run' !
    image.jpg
    2013 JKUR Billet
    EVO Enforcer w / 2.5 Kings
    PS Brawler front bumper
    Fuel Boost wheels, 37" Nitto T/G

Fresh Catch

Fins N Things.

Fins N Things. I've introduced so many people to off-road fun on this trail
    Fins N Things 1.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast