JK seat cover recommendations

2Cross

Caught the Bug
I waited too long to get seat covers.

This just happened:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458596883.741002.jpg

What is a good seat cover ??

Last edited:
Just about everyone ive seen says trek armor are the way to go. I dont have any, but thats what ill be getting when i do

zimm

Caught the Bug
Do a search, this was just covered. Pun intended. Trek armor-bartact are the best.

geberhard

Douchebag
I added a 3rd row and got the Smittybilt neoprene seat covers for the whole Jeep. Look pretty well made and easy to remove for clean up. The small rip seems pretty common on JK and TJ's.

Eezybreezy08

Go trek armor. Plus there is already threads talking about this I believe and most folks will recommend the trek armor as well

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I plan to go trek armor someday, just dont feel like spending that much on seat covers yet. I saw one "review" video and a guy was stabbing his with a screwdriver with no punctures or tearing, I was impressed.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Depends on what your goal is for the interior of your Jeep. The Bartact/Trek Armor seat covers have had nothing but good reviews. If you contact them directly, you can even have them made without all the MOLLE webbing while still retaining the zippered pockets. I considered going that route myself but instead went Star Fabricating this time around. I wanted leather and a different look for this next build. My next build will be a little more on the luxury/ long trip side on the interior and pretty much all EVO again on the outside. In addition to more off roading, we are also going to be stepping up our long trips. The leather we have had before in our Land Rover, Jeep and my wife's current ride all seemed to hold up better to both the elements and kids.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I plan to go trek armor someday, just dont feel like spending that much on seat covers yet. I saw one "review" video and a guy was stabbing his with a screwdriver with no punctures or tearing, I was impressed.

Lol! That takes balls to stab your new seat covers! I'll have to check that out.

2Cross

Caught the Bug
Depends on what your goal is for the interior of your Jeep. The Bartact/Trek Armor seat covers have had nothing but good reviews. If you contact them directly, you can even have them made without all the MOLLE webbing while still retaining the zippered pockets. I considered going that route myself but instead went Star Fabricating this time around. I wanted leather and a different look for this next build. My next build will be a little more on the luxury/ long trip side on the interior and pretty much all EVO again on the outside. In addition to more off roading, we are also going to be stepping up our long trips. The leather we have had before in our Land Rover, Jeep and my wife's current ride all seemed to hold up better to both the elements and kids.

I'll have to check those out
Star fabricating

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
How easy did it go over the seats? Snug fit?

To be clear, these are not seat 'covers'. You have to re-skin the seats, but they fit like factory. You have to remove the factory material from your seats and then slide these over your seat base. I'll take lots of pics and post them up. New rig should be in my hands by mid next week. Hit a minor bump with numbers but Chrysler is correcting all that now.

Samlautranger

To be clear, these are not seat 'covers'. You have to re-skin the seats, but they fit like factory. You have to remove the factory material from your seats and then slide these over your seat base. I'll take lots of pics and post them up. New rig should be in my hands by mid next week. Hit a minor bump with numbers but Chrysler is correcting all that now.

So easy to do yourself, or a major PITA. Once one, nice and snug?

I really like Super Sport Stich, like you have, with a contrasting stitch color. Not a bad price for front and rear seats combined. Did you do the regular leather or the Napa $200 upgrade? Nice thick leather?

Samlautranger

Are they expensive? I tried to price those up on their site yesterday but it didnt work.

$1,100. Your choice of 4 different patterns. $200 Napa Leather upgrade if you want that option.

Custom Auto shop here that does leather upholstery, charges about the same.

Last edited:
Top Bottom