2015 jku suspension for sale (Savannah, Ga)

RJ1987

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458604778.889162.jpg I have all springs (rubicon ones) control arms, track bars (rear has teraflex bracket attached), and sway bar links looking for $250

thardy

Banned
Welcome to Wayalife. Might I recommend introducing yourself in the Give Us a Wave section and actually attempting to be an active member before trying to sell something?

Welcome to Wayalife. Might I recommend introducing yourself in the Give Us a Wave section and actually attempting to be an active member before trying to sell something?
Somebody should put that in the rules or something...idk...

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL. Try being a contributing member before trying to sell your shitty chips... ;-)

Sorry, is that in the rules? I didn't read those, just hit accept all terms and conditions. Now I keep getting koolaid packets in the mail.

I think you and I have kittens from the same litter...

View attachment 194062

I'm still looking for goats to clear the buffalo grass around the house.

View attachment 194063

Eh, couldn't ever find anybody to buy my kitties so I thought I'd try the chip route.

WJCO

Meme King
I have all springs (rubicon ones) control arms, track bars (rear has teraflex bracket attached), and sway bar links looking for $250

Would you be willing to separate? I'm just looking for the LF coil right now. I could change my mind next week if it doesn't fix my ride height issue.

Great recommendation.

Somebody should put that in the rules or something...idk...

Yeah, you'd think. What the hell's going on around here..... :idontknow:

I got these chips. Not as good as some of those other guys chips.

Wow, been awhile since we've had some chips for sale. I'll take two dozen of the Pepperoni Dogfart.

BlacknRedJK

I'll take 5 bags of orange juice and toothpaste... But is there a discount for forum members...?

Last edited:

Dubzy

Who sells their stock suspension on a site mostly comprised of people with lifts or planning on lifts? Did I miss something?

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I'll trade you a stack of tires for some of those awesome chips! Do they come with dip?

If they are 37s then yes.

Who sells their stock suspension on a site mostly comprised of people with lifts or planning on lifts? Did I miss something?

Some people don't want a lift but want a heavier spring, the 19s and 60s give a slight lift on a two door also. So some people with two doors go that route.

TennJK

That's a cute pink clipboard. Just wondering if that is for sale too.

Edit. At first glance it looks like a clipboard. I have no idea what the hell that thing actually is

Ddays

Hooked
Dammit....my ISP shits the bed and see what I miss? Damn suspension is probably gone already....

TheFett

Damn it am I too late for the chip sale?.....that is what this post was titled right.....crap I hope I'm not in the wrong place again!

Top Bottom