Bestop Sunrider for Hardtops

Moonraker

This past weekend we were giving the opportunity to tryout a new soft top that takes place of the freedom panels on a hardtop.The event was the JP magazine "Dirt & Drive". It was a scenic overland trip that took 70 or so jeeps from Las Vegas to Moab over two days. One of the sponsors for the event was Bestop. They offered us the new top in return for a little feedback on the product . I was happy to do so,since my freedom panels never get taken off due to camping gear,clothing,& dogs. I figured some of you have the same problem at times and might like to see a few shots of the top. It's been great so far. You can even put it up or down at slow speeds... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458697671.964567.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458697711.131250.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458697745.933053.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458697765.841746.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458697783.369291.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458697800.427089.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458697817.619647.jpg

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
What was the overall impression? How much more noise was there in the cabin? Anything you found annoying or would change?

budmanm3

I've been waiting for this to come out since it first debuted. It's a great option I think for everyday use when riding topless isn't a full time option and you want to keep the hard top on

Moonraker

Should be out with in a month is what they told me. You can open the top in a matter of seconds... Pretty cool for those of us that like Hardtops ....[emoji106]🏻

el_chupo_

This has me intrigued for the simple fact I would prefer to not have a leaky Jeep, but the thought of how much it may cost scares me a little...

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
I've been waiting for this to come out since it first debuted. It's a great option I think for everyday use when riding topless isn't a full time option and you want to keep the hard top on

Should be out with in a month is what they told me. You can open the top in a matter of seconds... Pretty cool for those of us that like Hardtops ....[emoji106]

Anyone know how much this lovely mod will cost?

This has me intrigued for the simple fact I would prefer to not have a leaky Jeep, but the thought of how much it may cost scares me a little...

I think there price point will be fair,because they really could sell a lot of them. Hope I'm right...樂

Capture.PNG

Too much IMO. I was hoping for the $300 range. I might as well buy a whole top for this.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I think this is a great idea, but I agree with Jags on this one, deal breaker for sure at that price.

Top Bottom