Jks control arms

BlackHawk08jk

I have a set of jks upper adjustable control arms. The have been setting on my shelf for a while. I've had plans to put them on and never got to it. Now I'm going to put a long arm kit on so I'm selling them to get a little cash flow toward the long arm kit. I'm asking 450 for the set of front and rear.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458728185.789452.jpg

Last edited:

ScoobyCarolanNC

I've been eyeballing some JKS gear. I'm gonna be honest those don't look "new". Mind showing some close ups of the bushings?

toxicwaste29

^thought the same thing. They look used and even the front uppers the spot that attaches to the axle looks squeezed in from being bolted up.

BlackHawk08jk

I've been eyeballing some JKS gear. I'm gonna be honest those don't look "new". Mind showing some close ups of the bushings?

I'll post up some picks of them when I get home from work today. They are a little grimy from setting on a shelf at a local off road shop then setting on mine. I got them off a buddy from the shop he works at

BlackHawk08jk

I'll be interested after I see some more pics of the bushings and arms themselves. PM me so we can talk a price

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458860041.001377.jpg
The front ones at some point were installed on a jeep you can see were the bolt head was. Like I said though just got em from a buddy. First time out of the box was to take those pics of em so it's a take em if ya want kinda thing it's up to you. They are still in great shape.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Those things easily have 50k miles on them. How are you going to take control arms from a buddy and not know how many miles are on them. Come on now.

BlackHawk08jk

And even if they do have 50k on them I'm asking 300 less than what a brand new out of the box set would cost so like I said take it or leave it

Top Bottom