Question for all Jeep owners with second vehicles!

Dustless

Random question, I find myself doing this.

So when your out and about on the town but yet your not in your jeep and your driving another vehicle, car/truck anything do you find yourself still wanting to wave at other jeep owners when you see them in there jeeps??? or am i just crazy?:idontknow:

Atch

Yep, I'm always wanting to wave when I drive my work car. Luckily I don't drive it too often.

TwtPunk08JK

Actually did it one time pulling in to a gas station in the Girlfriends car. I immediatly realized what I did... :doh: Well so did the guy in the jeep. He pulled up to the pump beside me and his first words were: "Let me guess, you have a jeep and forgot what you were driving." We ended up talking jeep at the pump for a good 10min.

Torrin

Random question, I find myself doing this.

So when your out and about on the town but yet your not in your jeep and your driving another vehicle, car/truck anything do you find yourself still wanting to wave at other jeep owners when you see them in there jeeps??? or am i just crazy?:idontknow:

When I am driving my wife's Maxima it is easy to remember not to wave (it sits so low), most of the Jeep in my neighborhood wonder why this guy in a Raptor is waving at them all the time. Some of them wave back! :)

FeltsYouUp

My other car is an old 66 mustang, so it's painfully obvious that I'm not in my jeep, but I sometimes find myself wishing that the mustang crowd would start waving.

Dustless

Nice yeah. I also seem to find myself waving at night even though I know the person in the other jeep can't see me lol!

munstie

I wave still in the wifes Commander, and most of the time get the are you serious look.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

Hellfire

Riding motocycles & now driving in the jeep I do a lot of waving. Its become a habbit and find myself waving when I drive my toyota pickup and wonder why I don't get a wave back...

bl17z90

I have seen this same thread about 3 times and its always fun to read :yup:

But yes I have accidentally waved in my girl's CX5 before but I'm trying really hard to convince her that she needs an unlimited :LOL:

Miramontes

Company vehicle

I do this all the time. I want to wave and try to think of a secret wave where they would know I have a Jeep.

cottrellsahara

was caught doing this in my Yukon Xl (now my older brothers car) and my dads cadillac DTS once i waved I was like oh crap that wasn't right the look on the other jeepers faces are priceless.

Top Bottom