(4) 255 70R 17 Duratracs for sale -Tennessee

(4) 255 75R 17 Duratracs for sale -Tennessee

(4) 255 75R 17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs in great condition. 1 yr old, about 12k miles. sold with Moab style Jeep wheels which are also in very good condition. These tires are rated for snow and ice conditions and are also very good on the trail and quiet on the road. Selling due to recent tire size upgrade. $500 for all, prefer local sale.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458788631.108126.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458788650.012467.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458788670.222830.jpg

Last edited:
(4) 255 75R 17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs in great condition. 1 yr old, about 12k miles. sold with Moab style Jeep wheels which are also in very good condition. These tires are rated for snow and ice conditions and are also very good on the trail and quiet on the road. Selling due to recent tire size upgrade. $700 for all, prefer local sale.
View attachment 194434 View attachment 194435 View attachment 194436

Bump and price reduced to $650 for all or best offer. These tires got up and through ice covered Tennessee hills to deliver mobile meals to elderly shut ins where no other vehicle could make it. Good on mud/dirt trails too.

Last edited:
Bump and price reduced to $650 for all or best offer. These tires got up and through ice covered Tennessee hills to deliver mobile meals to elderly shut ins where no other vehicle could make it. Good on mud/dirt trails too.

PRICE REDUCED for quick sale! $600 for all or best reasonable offer. Id still be running these tires if I didnt get my lift. They are in great shape, I estimated high on the mileage and have had them a little less than a year so its closer to 10-11k miles but they still have excellent thread life and look great. I can take more photos if requested. They are sitting on display at my mechanics's shop.

I'm almost done, 20 years next year.

Congrats! 20 yrs seems so long when you first join up. My son was an MP in Iraq and got out. My best friend got out and got back in. Now he is a guidance counselor in Utah. His son just shipped off the basic training last week to Ft Jackson, SC. I hope I can catch up with them when he graduates. I haven't seen him in many years.

AF_Jeepster

Agreed. At one point 20 years sounded like forever. Hard to believe it's almost here. I wish your friends the best of luck. Today's military is different than what you remember.

(4) 255 75R 17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs in great condition $600 obo

(4) 255 75R 17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs in great condition. 1 yr old, about 12k miles. sold with Moab style Jeep wheels which are also in very good condition. These tires are rated for snow and ice conditions and are also very good on the trail and quiet on the road. Selling due to recent tire size upgrade. $700 for all, prefer local sale.
View attachment 194434 View attachment 194435 View attachment 194436

Bump. Many good years of thread life still left on these.

Top Bottom