Eddie Should Run a Forum for Me Because I'm a Badass

95YJSahara

Would like to start an app devoted to Hawaii but want to do it WITH Wayalife! Doing the meet ups and builds here! Please contact me if this can be a reality!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I'm confused. You want to ride someone else's coat tails and take advantage of their time, sweat, and investment?

JAGS

Hooked
Welcome to Wayalife. You've been here for 5 days and want to become "business partners." I'm pretty sure the owners are doing just fine without you. Lol.

Angry Aussie

Wow really? Some people these days are incredibly stupid.

You really thought you could just ask and become a business partners with Eddie and Cindy? And not even bring anything to the table other than where you live? Wow I'll have to try that some day.

Hey Google, can I become the majority business owner of Google? I live in Texas. I don't want the whole company just part of it. Wouldn't wanna do it without y'all!!!!

95YJSahara

I don't want to be a business partner assfucks! Want a fucking spot where people in Hawaii can help each other! Why are you lil young people so fucking bitchy and butt fucked hurt when an OLD man with an OLD jeep wants to help others and do it through Wayalife! I am a 10 fucking year Force Recon Sniper Kuwait and Iraq, and I do not think I have ever heard such a bunch of whiney mother fuckers! I can barely turn on my fucking phone and you think I want to run an app, I want to help people with Jeeps, I love them, I wanted you duchbags to run it!
Wow, instead of being angry, you can talk all the shit you want but please remove me as a fucking member! I can live without an app! Just go back to asking dumb fucking google questions

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I don't want to be a business partner assfucks! Want a fucking spot where people in Hawaii can help each other! Why are you lil young people so fucking bitchy and butt fucked hurt when an OLD man with an OLD jeep wants to help others and do it through Wayalife! I am a 10 fucking year Force Recon Sniper Kuwait and Iraq, and I do not think I have ever heard such a bunch of whiney mother fuckers! I can barely turn on my fucking phone and you think I want to run an app, I want to help people with Jeeps, I love them, I wanted you duchbags to run it!
Wow, instead of being angry, you can talk all the shit you want but please remove me as a fucking member! I can live without an app! Just go back to asking dumb fucking google questions

Bye! :standing wave:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I don't want to be a business partner assfucks! Want a fucking spot where people in Hawaii can help each other! Why are you lil young people so fucking bitchy and butt fucked hurt when an OLD man with an OLD jeep wants to help others and do it through Wayalife! I am a 10 fucking year Force Recon Sniper Kuwait and as Iraq, and I do not think I have ever heard such a bunch of whiney mother fuckers! I can barely turn on my fucking phone and you think I want to run an app, I want to help people with Jeeps, I love them, I wanted you duchbags to run it!

So I take it your having a bad day ?

Napalm

We are angry because we've all been using this site for many many years without any problems. We don't need specific sites to plan runs or do build threads because Eddie and Cindy have already made a great site/app to do that with. They've devoted their life to providing us a place to do that right here for free.

There isn't anything wrong with this one.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

You are a dumb fuck. Nobody gives a fuck about your military service. Go start your own shit and figure out how to help people.

Top Bottom