Poison Spyder crusher corners and rear tire carrier installed

hbkid22

What corner skins are you running on your jeep?

Edit: Cannot read...Thought you said crusher flares not corner. Nevermind. :)

LSX-Jeep

That looks fantastic. Never been a huge fan of everything matching but it looks great in green.

Thank you. I didn't know how it was going to come out but I'm glad I did it. I also had my Rock Hard roll cage powder coated the same color. I should be installing it this weekend.

Desert Crawler

It looks great. Did you need to modify the corners at all to work with the carrier? Are those 3 gallon rotopax? I need to pick some up for mine.

mastrcruse

Color matched looks great in your color. I had mine semi-blacked because I didn't know if it would be too much Anvil. Only thing I'm somewhat not satisfied with is the latching system. I received the updated version (like yours) which hopefully helps after I get around to installing it.

Attachments

• PSC rear.jpg
    PSC rear.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 359

LSX-Jeep

It looks great. Did you need to modify the corners at all to work with the carrier? Are those 3 gallon rotopax? I need to pick some up for mine.

I had to drill a few extra holes but that was about the just of it. Those are two gallon pax's but I have a 3 gallon rotopax on the way.

Eezybreezy08

I just put that same tire carrier on my wife's jeep yesterday. I just sprayed mine with truck liner cause her jeep is black. I like how yalls turned out. Good looking tire carrier

Top Bottom