(TEXAS) Nearly new 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Freedom Hardtop-$1250

Napalm

I have for sale my Unlimited Hard Top. It's coming off my 2016 and has only been in use for about two months.

It has NO damage, scratches, cracks, nothing. Perfect condition. Comes with tinted windows and the Freedom Panel storage bag.

$1100. Will meet Wayalifers in DFW or Houston Area.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458932893.957319.jpg

Last edited:

Napalm

I thought you just got your hoist working? I take it this means you're doing the soft top and not the truck lites?

While if I would have really worked at it, I might have been able to get it to work. But at the same time, even with a working hoist, I would have still wanted the option of a soft top.

And in all honesty, a soft top is more important to me than truck lites at this point. I consider a softie a must right now. If I can't get the top down and enjoy the jeep for what it's for, than what's the point? LoL.

Now Truck-Lites aren't completely out of the realm of possibility. :)

Bunz-o-fun

Since when did you start selling sponsorship space on your jeep?
Make sure you take that rear window decal off and put it under your WAL banner before you sell the hard top. :)

Free bump - with some harassment!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I'd have to agree. First mod, soft top. Second mod, lights, although I didn't do my stuff in that order, I would if I had to do it again.

Jake Wilson

Had I not just dropped 7k on coilovers, bumper, tire carrier, winch, sport cage and a bunch of misc items I would have taking you up on this. I'm in Austin too lol.

Napalm

Damn...trying to trade my trektop nx Twill for a hardtop. Shame we are too far away

Indeed, that sounds like a great offer.

Since when did you start selling sponsorship space on your jeep?
Make sure you take that rear window decal off and put it under your WAL banner before you sell the hard top. :)

Free bump - with some harassment!

I only put the elder dodge sticker on because my giant chip n dales sticker wouldn't fit! They always give their employees stickers ;)

I'd have to agree. First mod, soft top. Second mod, lights, although I didn't do my stuff in that order, I would if I had to do it again.

Indeed. I'm missing out on topless fun with this perfect weather!

Had I not just dropped 7k on coilovers, bumper, tire carrier, winch, sport cage and a bunch of misc items I would have taking you up on this. I'm in Austin too lol.

Dang! Sounds like a nice lot though. I'd have enjoyed an overnight stay in Austin too! LoL!

Napalm

Bump for a price drop! I'm new here and I've always loved the videos so someone please buy my top! HAH!
:)

$1100

Top Bottom