Fuel Cell

Helipilot2

Hey guys I am replacing my fuel tank in 2 weeks and am planning on putting and aluminum tank in my tub so I can stretch it. My rig is a 75 CJ5 the tank I am looking at is http://www.summitracing.com/parts/rci-2161a/overview/ my question is, do I have a return line on my rig? If not then what would I do with the extra port? Anything I should know before tackling this adventure? I will be doing the Howell EFI conversion at the same time.

toxicwaste29

If your doing an efi conversion I'm assuming it will add a return line. The Holley efi kits adds a return line. You however likely don't have a return line and will need to add one.

Helipilot2

If your doing an efi conversion I'm assuming it will add a return line. The Holley efi kits adds a return line. You however likely don't have a return line and will need to add one.

Yup just figured that out yesterday. Also just learned that the -8 AN fittings on the tank are the same as a 1/2 JIC fitting. Makes finding the fittings a lot easier. Learning lots from this project, just need to track down all the proper fittings now.

Top Bottom