who drives their jeep for a daily driver?

Windrunner88

Just wondered how many people drive their jeep to work everyday. I drive 2 hours +everyday so I drive a cobalt to save money. More cash for jeep parts and guns tho :)

GraniteCrystal

Nope. Had a 2000 Wrangler, then sold it when my commute went to 45 min for a Honda Accord. Now I work from home so we sold the Accord and got a 2014 JKUR. I love that I don't rack up miles just driving to work.

BamBamDeer

Mine is my Daily Driver. I have a 2016 JKU. It handles all chores including hauling feed. Gas mileage at this point is not a real big concern but as the prices go up that may change.

I used a 2011 2dr I bought new previously. I loved the 2dr but the 4dr is handier.

gxsanchez

My 2015 JKU is my daily driver. Luckily most of the week it takes me to the train station so I don't sit in traffic to Los Angeles.

SilverBack

2015 JKUR HR daily Driver but not very far. I do however, put tons of miles 18K+ on a year exploring and navigating small European roads.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
I've dd'd a wrangler for the last 16 years. There has been some tough times in there with the $4 gallon of gas for awhile then a 60 minutes commute each way for awhile.

But I wouldn't drive anything else. Currently have a 7.5 mile and pleasantly surprised with my avg 13.8pmg w/ 37s and stock 3.73s.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I daily drove an 83' CJ7 for about 4 years on a 65 mile round trip commute 5 days a week. Then daily drive a 2013 2 door JK. Now, this is my daily driver.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459028944.057840.jpg

Windrunner88

I drove a 94 yj for close to a year but decided just to get a small car for mpg. I went from 16 mpg to 32 but it's not like driving my jeep lol. My jeep is more of a weekend ride now

benatc1

Hooked
I do, 2012 jk sport with 35s and 4.88. Someday in the next few years it will become a toy/weekend driver but for now it's my ride. Only drive like 10 mies each way you work tho so it's not bad

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I do here too. Now it's about 10 minutes to work since we moved. Since the wife and I both work in the same place we rode together when we lived in our old house and that was a 45 min drive one way. We usually took her car due to fuel mileage but still drove the jeep once or twice a week.

Labricon

Caught the Bug
For 8 yrs my dd was a 2007 Grand Cherokee (4.7 litre V8) ...since last July has been my 15 JKUR which shared commuting duties with Kawasaki Voyager......now changes at work location has forced me onto the bus.......really missing the daily drive therapy[emoji22]
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459046806.765055.jpg

Last edited:

Hot94Z28

When my wife and I ended up on different shifts at work again I started driving mine daily again. I have 44,000 miles on my 2013

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
My Jeep is my daily driver too. I just don't have that kind of money so my Jeep could just be a toy. That would be awesome, but not in the cards for me.

Ross0311

A 2011 JK is my wife's daily driver. We do all of our errands and travels in it. I hope gas prices stay where they are. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459039903.637541.jpg

Top Bottom