Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: who drives their jeep for a daily driver?

who drives their jeep for a daily driver?

Just wondered how many people drive their jeep to work everyday. I drive 2 hours +everyday so I drive a cobalt to save money. More cash for jeep parts and guns tho

My jeep is my daily driver. Almost have 80,000 miles on it and it's a 2012.
    ....o_o_o_o
    ./| ,[_____],
    |¯¯¯L--
    O|||||O
    ()_)¯()_) ¯ )_)

Nope. Had a 2000 Wrangler, then sold it when my commute went to 45 min for a Honda Accord. Now I work from home so we sold the Accord and got a 2014 JKUR. I love that I don't rack up miles just driving to work.

Mine is my Daily Driver. I have a 2016 JKU. It handles all chores including hauling feed. Gas mileage at this point is not a real big concern but as the prices go up that may change.

I used a 2011 2dr I bought new previously. I loved the 2dr but the 4dr is handier.

My 2015 JKU is my daily driver. Luckily most of the week it takes me to the train station so I don't sit in traffic to Los Angeles.

Knows a Thing or Two SilverBack's Avatar
    2015 JKUR HR daily Driver but not very far. I do however, put tons of miles 18K+ on a year exploring and navigating small European roads.

Nothing but a Thing Saharaunlmtd's Avatar
    I've dd'd a wrangler for the last 16 years. There has been some tough times in there with the $4 gallon of gas for awhile then a 60 minutes commute each way for awhile.

But I wouldn't drive anything else. Currently have a 7.5 mile and pleasantly surprised with my avg 13.8pmg w/ 37s and stock 3.73s.

I daily drove an 83' CJ7 for about 4 years on a 65 mile round trip commute 5 days a week. Then daily drive a 2013 2 door JK. Now, this is my daily driver.
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459028944.057840.jpg
    "A Warrior Lives a life of contradiction, for he strives to create a world in which he is no longer needed"

BOHICA / 2016 Mojave Sand JKU
    BOHICA Build Thread

CRYSTAL / 2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JK Unlimited
    CRYSTAL Build Thread

I drove a 94 yj for close to a year but decided just to get a small car for mpg. I went from 16 mpg to 32 but it's not like driving my jeep lol. My jeep is more of a weekend ride now

I do, 2012 jk sport with 35s and 4.88. Someday in the next few years it will become a toy/weekend driver but for now it's my ride. Only drive like 10 mies each way you work tho so it's not bad

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast