New Winch!!

rtguy1

finally got around to mounting my new Warn winch. Everything went smooth except....when I realized the poison spyder fairlead mount has holes that are too small for the fairlead bolts. :doh: had to pull it off, drill, and touch up with some black paint. got it all mounted. still need to stretch the rope and spool it on properly. Put my new prolink on as well. I also used the warn power interrupt kit and wired it to my sPOD. Basically the winch power goes through the solenoid when I hit the switch. The sPOD only triggers the solenoid, it does not provide power for the winch. no pics of the kit though. i guess i can grab some later. Thanks for looking. :rock:

View attachment 10698 View attachment 10699

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Looks good! I like the Poison Spyder bumper too! I dig how the Rigid LEDs fit into the bumper. :thumb:

rtguy1

thanks for the great comments!
these are a bit pricey, but I am a strong believer in the old saying, "you get what you pay for." i also figure this is a one time purchase. I can keep it and use it on future rigs. the 8,000lb goes for $799 with wire and $1049 with spydura. the 10,000lb goes for $899 with wire and $1149 with spydura. the 12,000lb is available with wire only and goes for $999. i went with the 10,000lb with spydura. overkill for my 2-door. should get me outta any trouble i manage to find. went larger with future setups in mind and in case I need to help out any other heavyweight rigs that I wheel with too. the spydura also keeps the weight down. i think its around 65-70lbs. I did get a great deal from Dave at Northridge4x4. I had one on order long before he even had em. he sent it out the day he got them in stock. I promised I wouldn't comment on the deal though.:cool: I also got the power interrupt kit, the wireless control kit, and the solid rope cover from him. give him a call and I'm sure he will give you a great deal. the rope cover wouldn't fit though because my rope is not spooled tight right now. didn't wire up the wireless kit yet. still undecided if I am gonna use it or not. hope this helps answer some ?'s.

Deuane

Nice Bumper with a winch and a fog light.. It hard to found a good bumper that have a fog light attachment, you either have to sacrifice your winch or your fog light, I like to have both that look similar like yours, Evo bumper look great, but they do not make with both feature, I wish they did..

Top Bottom