VIDEO - CLIFFHANGER CREEK CLIMB : Rubicat Climbing up the ledge by Kane Springs Creek

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Out on the Cliffhanger Jeep Trail in Moab, Utah, there's an obstacle immediately after you cross Kane Springs Creek and there's two ways you can take it. To the left, there's an easier boulder climb and to the right, there's a steep rock face that can be a bit tougher if you don't have the break over angles or good traction. Of course, you kind of have to head toward a wall to make it to the top or risk pitching your Jeep over a ledge. In this short clip, you'll get to see Rubicat, our 2012 Jeep JK Wrangler running a set of 37x13.50 Cooper STT Pros taking the right hand rock face side and without lockers on but only because I forgot to turn them on.
:doh:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't see one wheel slip [emoji106]

LOL!! Well, there was a little slippage but I'm still surprised at how well these tires hooked up. Other Jeeps coming up had a hell of a time that day. :crazyeyes:

Even when rubicat stopped and lost momentum, those tired hooked right back up. Ill be staying tuned. I woundnt might trying those out.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
VIDEO - CLIFFHANGER CREEK CLIMB : Rubicat Climbing up the ledge by Kane Sprin...

LOL!! Well, there was a little slippage but I'm still surprised at how well these tires hooked up. Other Jeeps coming up had a hell of a time that day. :crazyeyes:

Remember Merik in his Ripp supercharged trying to get up that ledge!

More than once he was close to death.. Lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice!

Best that I can't see the cliff. :thumb:

LOL!! I'm telling you man, you just need a blindfold. :D
Also, there's no cliff at this point on the trail. :cool:

Nice job! Nothing but sky, followed by wall. [emoji41]

:cheesy:

Nice clip, glad to see the coopers are doing so well.

No lie, we're supper impressed with them. I so want them in a 40" now :yup:

Remember Merik in his Ripp supercharged trying to get up that ledge!

More than once he was close to death.. Lol

LOL!! Oh yeah, gotta love them awesome RIPP superchargers - NOT!
That being said, this was at the beginning of Cliffhanger and Merik was on Kane Creek. The same creek flows through this area.

Top Bottom