EVO built 2013 JKU 60s / 40s

mackey

2013 white JKU with 27,000 miles

$78,765 OBO

Built by EVO in July 2015

- EVO hi clearance long arm
- EVO double throw down
- Dynatrac ProRock 60s, full float, 5.38s, ARBs, 8 lug, dyno hubs (all the extras)
- RCVs
- Atlas 2 speed 4:3 to 1
- Toyo 40s
- ATX Chamber Pros
- PSC assist
- EVO 1/4 bumper, w/ stinger (not in pics)
- EVO tire carrier
- EVO aluminum armor, regular & outlaw corners
- EVO protec skids
- EVO sliders
- Switch Pros
- Warn 9.5 CTI-S
- Truck Lite head lights
- Inspired Engineering fog lights
- EVO no limits sway bar disconnect
- Trek Armor seat covers
- many extras....

Located in North Idaho. Can deliver. Have title. PM your cell number of interested

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459129430.040068.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459129466.354644.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459129489.026635.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459129528.295851.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459129567.298314.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459129608.621769.jpg

mackey

What??? Man, seems like you just got this done. Good luck.

Kinda have a wild hair to do something more extreme. I absolutely love this jeep so it's all good either way. It will probably be a good thing for my kids college account if nobody buys it.

swampdog

Treat this as a free bump...what fogs are those from IE, the revolvers? How did you like them? I'm looking to slap something on the front of my 1/4 pounder in amber and not suure wether to go with the revolvers of the cubes from IE. Thanks in advance and GLWS.

mackey

Treat this as a free bump...what fogs are those from IE, the revolvers? How did you like them? I'm looking to slap something on the front of my 1/4 pounder in amber and not suure wether to go with the revolvers of the cubes from IE. Thanks in advance and GLWS.

They are the I.E. Revolver fog lights. They are a plug and play so they are super easy to install. I've had zero issues with them and would buy them again. They fit easily in the 1/4 bumper hi lift slot.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Nice rig. Not really sure how much more extreme you can get. If anything u would just keep building this one and wheel the piss out of it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Kinda have a wild hair to do something more extreme. I absolutely love this jeep so it's all good either way. It will probably be a good thing for my kids college account if nobody buys it.

LOL!! "more extreme"? Don't get me wrong but maybe you should spend a bit more time wheeling what you have instead of having your Jeep stuck in a shop for months on end getting built up again and again.

mackey

LOL!! "more extreme"? Don't get me wrong but maybe you should spend a bit more time wheeling what you have instead of having your Jeep stuck in a shop for months on end getting built up again and again.

More wheeling is always a must. Agreed on that :).

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
More wheeling is always a must. Agreed on that :).

LOL!! I mean honestly, how many times have you ACTUALLY wheeled your Jeep let alone on something that would make you think that you'd want something "more extreme"? Of course, I'm just a mall crawler who never gets out and wheels so what would I know.

Pyro1415

More extreme would be like cop 4x4s build or maybe the one up in Alaska with 44s and front and rear axle independent steering. At least those are the only things I'm picturing.

Nice build. I'll trade you a budget build 2010 for it lol.

mackey

More extreme would be like cop 4x4s build or maybe the one up in Alaska with 44s and front and rear axle independent steering. At least those are the only things I'm picturing.

Nice build. I'll trade you a budget build 2010 for it lol.

I will definitely not do anything like what cop 4x4 builds. No way on 44s. 40s are more than enough. Maybe I shouldn't have said "more extreme". If the right opportunity presents itself, id like to do a different build, that my kid and I can work on together and have a shop like EVO do everything I can not.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Why not just buy an older jeep and build it? Doesn't make sense to sell something and lose money just to build it but yourself over again. :thinking:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I will definitely not do anything like what cop 4x4 builds. No way on 44s. 40s are more than enough. Maybe I shouldn't have said "more extreme". If the right opportunity presents itself, id like to do a different build, that my kid and I can work on together and have a shop like EVO do everything I can not.

Why not keep the completed JK and get a cheap XJ or older wrangler? Not only would you get to bond while building it but also while you all are keeping it running too. Plus both of those are "different" :yup:

mackey

Why not keep the completed JK and get a cheap XJ or older wrangler? Not only would you get to bond while building it but also while you all are keeping it running too. Plus both of those are "different" :yup:

That could be a good idea. Always liked the CJ8s. Nothing is concrete.

mackey

Just giving this a bump to see if anyone is interested. Send me a message if you have questions. Thanks.

Top Bottom