17" Method Beadlocks on Dana Ultimate 60?

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Since I'm also a Wisconsinite I'm going to give you a tip - head over to the Give A Wave thread and introduce yourself and welcome to WAL!

TIPN OVR

Trail Ready, Spider Locks, ATX, KMC, Raceline, MRW, Method, will all fit.

This is an incredibly wide ranging array of wheels you say will fit. Can I ask how you know that all of these wheel fit?

I've seen Trail Ready wheels on them, so I agree that some models of Trail Ready do fit but I don't know if that means all Trail Ready models fit. I don't know if they share the same inside dimension or profiles. As far as the ATX Slabs are concerned a Northridge4x4 representative said the 17" do NOT fit on the Ultimate 60's.

I'd love to get a response from someone who's actually tried the particular wheel I'm asking about, the Method Racing 105, on the axle to confirm it. The last thing I want to do is order 5 of them and have to pay to return them if they don't fit.

5280Sapper

I have built many diesel trucks and the Dana Axles use the same brakes as a dodge 3/4 ton.. So almost any of those wheels will clear with 3.5-4.5" of back spacing.. I ran MRW 17x12 beadlock a on my drag truck ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459213690.801472.jpg

TIPN OVR

So almost any of those wheels will clear with 3.5-4.5" of back spacing. View attachment 195069

Wow, nice truck! So how many hobbies do you have? Racing trucks and off-roading Jeeps?

I agree that almost any of those wheels will fit, the problem is the word "almost". It does sound like the number of wheels that don't fit is small. I think I'll just order one and give it a try. I can get free shipping on 4, so if the one fits I can still get the balance free freight. If it doesn't fit I'm only out the freight for one.

Thanks for your input.

Heavyhaul07

I've ran many of method wheels on my and other dodges 3/4 and 1 ton trucks. They will fit. Have had great luck with methods.

5280Sapper

Went from drag racing diesels to racing a ZO6.. grew up off roading as a kid and now with a service dog and a little girl the Corvette racing doesn't allow the whole family to enjoy things.. So now we are a jeeping family!!!

Wow, nice truck! So how many hobbies do you have? Racing trucks and off-roading Jeeps?

I agree that almost any of those wheels will fit, the problem is the word "almost". It does sound like the number of wheels that don't fit is small. I think I'll just order one and give it a try. I can get free shipping on 4, so if the one fits I can still get the balance free freight. If it doesn't fit I'm only out the freight for one.

Thanks for your input.

TIPN OVR

Went from drag racing diesels to racing a ZO6.. grew up off roading as a kid and now with a service dog and a little girl the Corvette racing doesn't allow the whole family to enjoy things.. So now we are a jeeping family!!!

Things just keep getting better and better!

TIPN OVR

I got confirmation from Method that both the 101's and 105's fit Ultimate Dana 60's. The bad news is that the 105's are on backorder for 8-10 weeks! I ordered them anyways because I love the look enough to wait for them.

Top Bottom