Wave from beautiful Southern California

Mr.Reacher

New to the family. Happy to be here. Pending sale on a 08 JKU Rubi. Has a few bells and whistles so I'm coming to my new Family wondering if anyone in my Los Angeles/OC area has a shop they go to for inspections or someone they trust with advice on how to fix or what to fix. I am very new to this and want to make sure I know what I'm doing. Any advice will help. Thank you. I posted a few pics as well to see. Very excited can't wait to go on some adventures. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459209651.797439.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459209667.984169.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459209681.353523.jpg

Jk909

Welcome to wayalife from Rancho Cucamonga. As far as shops go you aren't far from the best jeep shop in the world. Take it down to off road evolution in Fullerton. Ask for Drew

Mr.Reacher

Thank you WAL family. I keep hearing a lot about Off-road Evolution. Will def check them out. I'll post up again once I'm ready to check out some awesome SoCal Spots to explore. Maybe get a few fellow SoCal Jeepers together. Super excited.

thedrunkencrane

I see this was a few years old but just picked up a ‘14 Wrangler yesterday that already had a few mods done to it, has a lift kit and 35s but I swear I felt a rub this morning when parking at work. I’m in the LA area and was wondering about a reputable shop to take it to, to have it looked over since I don’t know for sure what the previous owner did. OP where did you end up going? Off-Road Evolution? Wouldn’t mind finding a place closer to LA but if that is the best option, it’s the best option. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom