Plush ride question

projectMMTB

So I got the enforcer 4" with the king 2.5s and I've been concerned with the possible rake with a steel bumper and winch since the plush rides are so soft
Anyone have any input? Will coil spacers be needed to keep it level?

thardy

Banned
So I got the enforcer 4" with the king 2.5s and I've been concerned with the possible rake with a steel bumper and winch since the plush rides are so soft

I don't believe so, but I could be wrong.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

I had very slight rake with a heavy 1/4" steel bumper, warn powerplant w/ steel cable, and no spare or rear bumper... now that I have the bumper and spare back on the jeep, no rake.

To my knowledge, the plushride coils are engineered with aftermarket mods accounted for.

JAGS

Hooked
I had very slight rake with a heavy 1/4" steel bumper, warn powerplant w/ steel cable, and no spare or rear bumper... now that I have the bumper and spare back on the jeep, no rake.

I just added a cage and Zeon (will have synth line) and actually think it sits better now than before. But I do have light-weight LOD armor lite bumper. Not sure about a heavy bumper.

MTG has pretty much the same set up you mention. I don't recall seeing any noticeable rake on his rig. Maybe he will chime in. Many other have similar as well, so I'm sure you'll get feedback.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I just added a cage and Zeon (will have synth line) and actually think it sits better now than before. But I do have light-weight LOD armor lite bumper. Not sure about a heavy bumper.

MTG has pretty much the same set up you mention. I don't recall seeing any noticeable rake on his rig. Maybe he will chime in. Many other have similar as well, so I'm sure you'll get feedback.

My rake was not visually noticiable

When I pulled in the garage, the rear would scrape the door. Once I put on the rear bumper and spare tire, it no longer scraped upon entry. Haha

Top Bottom