Moby back in the day

socalrubi

Got bored in one of my classes before going off for Christmas break and came across this really old pic of Moby. Thought it would be cool to post it. It's crazy how far he's came!

image-158882017.jpg

Just to compare

image-3354872348.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
This ones even older. :thumb:

main.php

FuriousDz

Cool pics. Hey Eddie you should put together a little timelapse of Moby from stock to now. Be interesting to see all the changes he's gone through

JAGS

Hooked
Must be steroids. Nothing gets that big without help. Lol

Yep. JEDs for sure. I don't think he'll make it into the hall as he's clearly padding his stats. :cheesy: Though it does seem to be the era of prevalent JED usage. ;)

Cool pics. Hey Eddie you should put together a little timelapse of Moby from stock to now. Be interesting to see all the changes he's gone through

That would be kind of cool. Set it to music with song titles/lyrics of "white."

jelliott076

That's crazy to see all of the work you guys have done on him. That's a heck of a transformation. Kind of makes you wonder if the Jeep dealer's are drueling as much as the rest of the people you pass.

I was trying to find a thread that shows the trimming you have done on Moby to fit the 40's. I'm having no luck. Do you have any photo's that show the cutting you had to do for the rear tires?

Top Bottom